Just to stir things up...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I lack the criminal element and besides... I'm not so sure I'd like wearing orange all the time. :ohwell:

Hijinx

The shooter wasn't a black cop??
The shooter is dead?
The shooter was crazy as a Loon?

White people cannot stick together long enough to arouse enough anger to riot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Black guy just shot and killed two white people.

Why aren't we rioting and looting?

White Privilege

:shrug: white people are generally law abiding, blacks cannot wait to trash the neighborhood and steal a new TV ..... [yeah those are broad generalizations]

Revenge race murder: Bitter black reporter who gunned down white ex-colleagues live on air and posted the video online blames Charleston shootings and anti-gay harassment in manifesto

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shot-live-TV-Moneta-gunman.html#ixzz3k1WhMt1Y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Black guy just shot and killed two white people.

Why aren't we rioting and looting?

I don't know. Why aren't you?

This sort of moral equivalency fails on every level. What we SHOULD be rioting about is affirmative action, racial quota's, gender quota's, the utter failure of the progressive controlled social programs of the last 60 years and controlling immigration.

A gay black guy snapping because he's a total loser who was never told to quit his ####ing crying, pick himself up and go find something he's good at is not much of an analogy for the utter failure of left wing social policies that has lead to Ferguson, BLM, Al Sharpton and or first affirmative action President.

If you were his mom, this would never have happened.

stgislander

PREMO Member

This sort of moral equivalency fails on every level. What we SHOULD be rioting about is affirmative action, racial quota's, gender quota's, the utter failure of the progressive controlled social programs of the last 60 years and controlling immigration.

A gay black guy snapping because he's a total loser who was never told to quit his ####ing crying, pick himself up and go find something he's good at is not much of an analogy for the utter failure of left wing social policies that has lead to Ferguson, BLM, Al Sharpton and or first affirmative action President.

Can someone give Larry a Snickers? He gets all contrary when he's hungry. :buddies:

Hijinx

This_person

I read the title of the thread and thought you were going to post your educational status, copies of your diplomas for when people challenged your education, copies of reviews of the colleges or other schools you attended for when people challenged the strength of your school's ability to teach, copies of the accreditation board credentials when their qualifications were ultimately challenged, and then ask everyone to do the same. Apparently one must be properly credentialed (as defined by the person asking the question) to offer an opinion anymore. Of course, the challenger to one's credentials need not reciprocate.

luvmygdaughters

I'd love to, however, I have to work from 8 AM till 5 pm, this means I have to leave my house by 7 am and don't get home until 6 pm. I then have to change clothes, feed the dog, make dinner and clean that mess up. By that time, its 8 - 8:15 pm. I have to be in bed by 10 pm in order to wake up at 5:30 am, to start the whole process over again. I simply do not have the time to riot. hmmmm...maybe those doing the looting should have the same routine...might solve a lot of problems.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hell with the liquor store. I am going for the gun store and their ammo.

If you wanna riot get something to do it up right with.

I don't need any more guns and ammo......but I could always use some more liquor, especially if it is free.