Just to stir things up...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'd love to, however, I have to work from 8 AM till 5 pm, this means I have to leave my house by 7 am and don't get home until 6 pm. I then have to change clothes, feed the dog, make dinner and clean that mess up. By that time, its 8 - 8:15 pm. I have to be in bed by 10 pm in order to wake up at 5:30 am, to start the whole process over again. I simply do not have the time to riot. hmmmm...maybe those doing the looting should have the same routine...might solve a lot of problems.

It's like anything else; if you REALLY want to, you'll find the time. Having said that, if you DON'T start working towards it, you're gonna wake up one day at the old folks home and you WON'T be thinking "Glad I spent all my time at work and making dinner and cleaning up.." and you WILL be thinking "Why didn't I make time to riot? Just once in awhile? Just ONCE!!"

And it will be TOO late. :shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's like anything else; if you REALLY want to, you'll find the time. Having said that, if you DON'T start working towards it, you're gonna wake up one day at the old folks home and you WON'T be thinking "Glad I spent all my time at work and making dinner and cleaning up.." and you WILL be thinking "Why didn't I make time to riot? Just once in awhile? Just ONCE!!"

And it will be TOO late. :shrug:

You make a very good point. It's not very sharp...but I can still tell that is is a point...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Can someone give Larry a Snickers? He gets all contrary when he's hungry. :buddies:

WTF????? I've ALWAYS thought that. It would take another internet to make room for how often I've bytched that the GOP has completely abdicated on attacking the deep failings of the welfare state and how THAT is the REAL racism. How real slavery at least has the dignity that one was forced into it and that modern slavery, coercing people into dependency is a darker, more sinister evil.

:tap:

Inkd

Black guy just shot and killed two white people.

Why aren't we rioting and looting?

There were three people stabbed in Louisiana, one killed, then the suspect shot a police officer, killing him. Yet there are no calls for knife control. But the idiots in the White House are calling for more gun control because of the shooting in Virginia.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't need any more guns and ammo......but I could always use some more liquor, especially if it is free.

I'm on a weight loss jihad (new girlfriend, SERIOUS need to get in shape! :evil: ) and, as part of that, I've CUT OUT beer other than a few on the weekends. Maybe a glass of wine now and again. Point; I am losing weight which you may or may not care about but I FEEL a #### ton better. I quit smoking 9/10/01 and it was because I just liked breathing better and it was easy. Never missed them, not once, since. Maybe once? :lol: I've reached a similar point on beer and I thought that would never happen.

Just sayin' :buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm on a weight loss jihad (new girlfriend, SERIOUS need to get in shape! :evil: ) and, as part of that, I've CUT OUT beer other than a few on the weekends. Maybe a glass of wine now and again. Point; I am losing weight which you may or may not care about but I FEEL a #### ton better. I quit smoking 9/10/01 and it was because I just liked breathing better and it was easy. Never missed them, not once, since. Maybe once? :lol: I've reached a similar point on beer and I thought that would never happen.

Just sayin' :buddies:

So...what yr sayin', in so many words, is that you are a quitter. ;-p

PsyOps

Pixelated
WTF????? I've ALWAYS thought that. It would take another internet to make room for how often I've bytched that the GOP has completely abdicated on attacking the deep failings of the welfare state and how THAT is the REAL racism. How real slavery at least has the dignity that one was forced into it and that modern slavery, coercing people into dependency is a darker, more sinister evil.

:tap:

And yet, you joined the very party that is most guilty of making this happen. It's fair to condemn the part the claims they want to end this madness and fail to; but it ignores who is actually making it happen: the Democrat Party!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And yet, you joined the very party that is most guilty of making this happen. It's fair to condemn the part the claims they want to end this madness and fail to; but it ignores who is actually making it happen: the Democrat Party!

True. However, I excuse it for logistical reasons. However, now I wanna be a GOP'er again so I can vote for Trump in the primary.....Webb doesn't even look like he's gonna bother with the thing. :tap:

FED_UP

Black guy just shot and killed two white people.

Why aren't we rioting and looting?

Blacks have been angry for 500 years, this is the reason there is not enough anger in you to riot. Why you stirring thingS up, but its nice to give the forum a boost from time to time. I wonder what my first comment back will be, ha ha.

Last edited: