It was just a "man" that executed a Texas Deputy

Hijinx

ofc PC Rules , in the State Run Media ....

I am sure our President will make a statement shortly and contact his Attorney General to get started on a Federal investigation.
Pretty sure he has already contacted the family with his condolences.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I am sure our President will make a statement shortly and contact his Attorney General to get started on a Federal investigation.
Pretty sure he has already contacted the family with his condolences.

I'm sure he has and will. :coffee:

BigBlue

If I may ...

Seems a black and gay man can be outed when a white journalist and white cameraman are executed, but when it come to a white deputy ... well, turn on the PC spigot.

This is precisely the kind of insensitive, hurtful and ignorant rhetoric that Americans have grown tired of.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
This is precisely the kind of insensitive, hurtful and ignorant rhetoric that Americans have grown tired of.
No. What America has grown tired of is a president who says when a white cop shoots a black man in self defense it's racism, but when black man executes a white deputy, it's a call for more gun control. And whom did I hurt? You? Are you a sensitive person finding anything people say to be "insensitive"? Exactly what was ignorant in my post anyway? I'm pretty sure I know what I was writing about. Please enlighten and expand on your thoughts.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...No. What America has grown tired of is a president who says when a white cop shoots a black man in self defense it's racism, but when black man executes a white deputy, it's a call for more gun control. And whom did I hurt? You? Are you a sensitive person finding anything people say to be "insensitive"? Exactly what was ignorant in my post anyway? I'm pretty sure I know what I was writing about. Please enlighten and expand on your thoughts.

:like: And, as far as BB, don't hold your breath. He won't enlighten, or expand on his thoughts. He is incapable of anything except spreading hate. JMO.

Edit: This song just popped in my mind. Shows how old I am. It seemed appropriate or not. :lol:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
One more thing. Obama detests police, but wouldn't bat an eye if he really could implement martial law. He is so no narcissistic that he said he would be elected for a third term. Thank God there are rules in place now for that. Why does he hate America so much when America gave him everything, not to mention the most influential position in the World. Was that not enough? No, he wants more. And, it is up to Americans to see that it will never happen with him or any future prez.

Edit: I forgot to mention that whenever I see him speak, all I can see is that humongous chip on his shoulder. Why is it there? He has been privileged all his life. His Nobel Peace Prize has been a joke from the beginning. Bought and paid for by George Soros and his cronies; Clintons included.

Last edited:

GregV814

you guys have it all wrong...I expected better...I am so sure the Commander in Chief WILL contact the family and express his condolences...I mean this was devastating....The Deputy's murderer probably is suffering with PTSD and will need years of therapy. He will reach out to the suspect's family if he hasnt already.

Vince

you guys have it all wrong...I expected better...I am so sure the Commander in Chief WILL contact the family and express his condolences...I mean this was devastating....The Deputy's murderer probably is suffering with PTSD and will need years of therapy. He will reach out to the suspect's family if he hasnt already.
Nah, he's innocent. His mother already gave him an alibi and the "black lives matter" protesters are out in force.

BigBlue

LMAO Gilligan made so much fun of the little dipsh1ts yawning icon that he stole Midnight's whoosh.

Watching this idiot is funnier than SNL.

Midnight got it right ,what can I say .Is gilligan still even on the forum,after his lying incident I thought he went into hiding.If he didn't he needs to.

Midnightrider

LMAO Gilligan made so much fun of the little dipsh1ts yawning icon that he stole Midnight's whoosh.

Watching this idiot is funnier than SNL.

you are an idiot. I dont use the whooosh. it must be someone else who sees that you are clueless :shrug: