It was just a "man" that executed a Texas Deputy

Midnightrider

Another self-descriptive post.

Indeed you are a legend in your own mind. And an a-wipe in the minds of others.

like i said before, you are wrong a lot, and you cant back up your claim
:shrug:
Oh, and your posts are starting to sound like kookoo's. Try stringing the words together in a more intelligbile way if you can

Hijinx

like i said before, you are wrong a lot, and you cant back up your claim
:shrug:
Oh, and your posts are starting to sound like kookoo's. Try stringing the words together in a more intelligbile way if you can

LMAO Of course you believe every one of your posts is a gem to be sought out and polished.

You are indeed a legend in your own mind.

By the way where are those academic records?

Midnightrider

LMAO Of course you believe every one of your posts is a gem to be sought out and polished.

You are indeed a legend in your own mind.

By the way where are those academic records?

like i said before, jsut as soon as you get your butt buddy TP to show his i will be happy to tell mine. Until then you can keep on sucking it :yay:

BTW, i noticed you cant back up your BS.

Hijinx

like i said before, jsut as soon as you get your butt buddy TP to show his i will be happy to tell mine. Until then you can keep on sucking it :yay:

BTW, i noticed you cant back up your BS.

Well I do not have a Doctorate in psychology like you have, so I am not prepared to say with any authority why , in your mind you believe you are a legend.

As an amateur I would say it's Narcissism a professional word for A-hole.

By the way where is that sheepskin.

Midnightrider

Well I do not have a Doctorate in psychology like you have, so I am not prepared to say with any authority why , in your mind you believe you are a legend.

As an amateur I would say it's Narcissism a professional word for A-hole.

By the way where is that sheepskin.

well you would be wrong again :shrug:

BTW you idiot, i was talking about your claim to have humliated me. Instead you just keep embarrassing yourself

how kindergarten of you MR

... you show yours, i'll show mine ...

take it up with your lil buddy, he really wants to see mine after coming in late to the party where TP claimed his was bigger but wouldn't back it up.

daileyck1

One more thing. Obama detests police, but wouldn't bat an eye if he really could implement martial law. He is so no narcissistic that he said he would be elected for a third term. Thank God there are rules in place now for that. Why does he hate America so much when America gave him everything, not to mention the most influential position in the World. Was that not enough? No, he wants more. And, it is up to Americans to see that it will never happen with him or any future prez.

Edit: I forgot to mention that whenever I see him speak, all I can see is that humongous chip on his shoulder. Why is it there? He has been privileged all his life. His Nobel Peace Prize has been a joke from the beginning. Bought and paid for by George Soros and his cronies; Clintons included.

What is wrong with you?

Hijinx

well you would be wrong again :shrug:

BTW you idiot, i was talking about your claim to have humliated me. Instead you just keep embarrassing yourself

take it up with your lil buddy, he really wants to see mine after coming in late to the party where TP claimed his was bigger but wouldn't back it up.

The only reason you are not embarrassed by your stupid post is that you are too stupid to be embarased.
You are probably right I haven humiliated you, you have done a more than fair job of that for yourself.

Look around at posts to you. About 90% are stacked against you and your dumb posts.

Midnightrider

The only reason you are not embarrassed by your stupid post is that you are too stupid to be embarased.
You are probably right I haven humiliated you, you have done a more than fair job of that for yourself.

Look around at posts to you. About 90% are stacked against you and your dumb posts.
There is no probably about it. You couldn't best me in a debate if you tried. Thats why you have gone to full time trolling.

Newsflash: there are a lot of sheep on somd.com. Its no coincidence that you guys are coming to the BLM is a hate group 'conclusion' right after the pundits on FNC.

BlueBird

There is no probably about it. You couldn't best me in a debate if you tried. Thats why you have gone to full time trolling.

Newsflash: there are a lot of sheep on somd.com. Its no coincidence that you guys are coming to the BLM is a hate group 'conclusion' right after the pundits on FNC.

As an admitted troll I shall post my following remark with no trolling intended, or otherwise offered.

"Its no coincidence that you guys are coming to the BLM is a hate group 'conclusion' right after the pundits on FNC"

I don't watch Fox News but I do allow the acts of individuals or groups of individuals to influence my opinion of such individuals and groups. In the case of Black Lives Matter, their actions speak volumes about their deep rooted hate and their call for violence. There are many sheep everywhere in the world but most of them right now are marching with the Black Lives Matter group. These particular variety of sheep are violently dangerous. They are nothing more than sheep searching for identity. Make a person with an identity crisis "feel" perceived power and a monster is created.

Last edited:

BlueBird

I haven't seen you win a debate here yet. All I read from you is biased opinion based on "feelings" that you have devoid of all facts. Your attitude defies any reasonable logic and you lack the ability to see through your blinders of inner rage. You see, to win a debate you not only have to make a compelling argument but you also must back your argument with factual data that can be un-mistakenly proven and accepted. I have yet to read anything here where you've accomplished this. Sometimes just so you know, the popular opinion reflects the correct one and just because those opinions don't align with your own doesn't mean those people are sheep. The sheep argument works both ways as well. Everyone who thinks the way you do is an indoctrinated sheep, a member of the herd. See how that works?