Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: 5 myths about online copyrights....

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Whoops, you just won't stop, will you? For all your falderal about being all knowing, you come off as an arsewipe; I see a lot of those everyday with the granddot. And, you seem to have a problem with taking things out of context, and rewriting what you want to fit your arsehole agenda. I have posted, overtime, about my life. You, obviously, don't like your life, and feel a need to belittle mine, and others to make you feel better about yours. Go on with your bad self and delusions. You are a waste of time if I ever saw one. I am done with you. Post what you want. I don't care, anymore. Have a nice life, if you can.

    And, what the hell are you talking about? My dot grad from Patuxent HS. Shoo, fly, don't bother me. You are ridiculous in every way.

    I will follow lucky bee's lead, and tell you to #### off.

    You perceive me as an easy target the same as your hunting of defenseless animals. Well, you are wrong.


    Delusions, now that's funny $hit right there.
    Next you will be saying Olney is in North East Potomac.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

  2. #42
    Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California, MD
    Posts
    13,808
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    You know what it means when you meet a a$$hole in the morning, and another a$$hole at lunchtime and a few more a$$holes in the afternoon?



    Wackadoodie,
    Ohhh.. OOOOoooh. You forgot to mention your hubby was a Marine.
    That you're a toilet bowl.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    That you're a toilet bowl.
    Kick rocks,... At least a toilet bowl has a purpose..




    drops mic while walking away laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    That you're a toilet bowl.



  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    You didn't read posts 1.....8
    The child clearly does not. If he did, he would have noticed how many that bongboy posts in their entirety.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Delusions, now that's funny $hit right there.
    Next you will be saying Olney is in North East Potomac.
    I remember when Olney was a tiny intersection of two lane roads with Finnyfrock's blacksmith shop daiagonally across from the Olney drug and soda shop. That was it..nothing else there.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I remember when Olney was a tiny intersection of two lane roads with Finnyfrock's blacksmith shop daiagonally across from the Olney drug and soda shop. That was it..nothing else there.
    And then came wrinkle city and it was over. My first wife and I build a home in Sunshine, 38 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

  8. #48
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    6,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    The child clearly does not. If he did, he would have noticed how many that bongboy posts in their entirety.
    He does not.
    Bongboy also has to comment on the copied material. If he doesn't, he just reposting copyrighted material. If he copies and comments, he is using the original material for discussion, which is legal.
    We both know bongboy isn't capable of discussion, so he cuts and pastes away copyrighted material and board mommy lets him...
    Clicks generate revenue.

    I guess I'm going to get another time out for posting the truth...I'll see you all in a couple of days.......
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas.....

    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Beers at Krakken bar with Bird Dog. For all of you who wondered, he's normal.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    He does not.
    Bongboy also has to comment on the copied material. If he doesn't, he just reposting copyrighted material. If he copies and comments, he is using the original material for discussion, which is legal.
    We both know bongboy isn't capable of discussion, so he cuts and pastes away copyrighted material and board mommy lets him...
    Clicks generate revenue.


    I guess I'm going to get another time out for posting the truth...I'll see you all in a couple of days.......
    Things that make ya' go Hmmmmmmmm

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    No, because he links his articles and only posts portions of it.
    What he consistently fails to do is to create something new using the material taken from another site. 'Fair use' allows you to take a piece of someone elses work and incorporate it into your own work. Just cut+paste without your own contribution or discussion is not covered under fair use. There are are no hard rules on what percentage of a work you can take or how much of your own content you have to produce, the courts work under the 'I know it when I see it' system.

Members who have read this thread: 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |