5 myths about online copyrights....

I am suprised his behavior hasn't caused you to get sued out of existence yet. He posts entire articles without using them to create his own content. His ripping of others content is not covered under the 'fair use' doctrine under any stretch of the imagination.

While true, I've always wondered how the Religion Forum fits in. There are posters copying a Bible chapter by chapter, page by page, verse by verse. If that isn't a violation of copyright, not sure about any of the other posts.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
While true, I've always wondered how the Religion Forum fits in. There are posters copying a Bible chapter by chapter, page by page, verse by verse. If that isn't a violation of copyright, not sure about any of the other posts.

The Bible is not copyrighted....

officeguy

I believe the authors of the bible are dead long enough that there is no copyright protection, at least for the classic translations. If you posted something from the 'new children's bible' of some other recent translation you would have to deal with copyright.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Bible is not copyrighted....

Myth No. 2: No Copyright Notice Means It’s Not Copyrighted.

Legal Truth: “By U.S. copyright law, copyright is granted to a content creator the moment an idea is fixed into any tangible form,” Koustenis says. In plain English, that means that the moment a photographer clicks a shutter, a writer pens a story or an artist creates an image, it’s protected by copyright. The work doesn’t even have to be published to be protected by U.S. copyright laws. With regards to content published online, this means that every blog post and news article out there is copyrighted as well; images, music and videos are, too.
Koustenis advises every website owner to put a copyright notice on their website. The footer is the most common area to do this, and you can do it today if you haven’t already. Registering a copyright is only necessary if you’re going to take legal action against someone for violating your copyright. In cases such as those, an attorney can help you expedite the copyright registration process.

:yawn:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Care to address how you copied and pasted that whole article from American Express?

I clicked on "select all", then copy, then I clicked on paste while in the thread and it magically appeared.....easy.

I would think you already knew how to do that.....jus sayin'

Chris0nllyn

Lolololololololol.....

That is truly hilarious! If that portion of the forum rules were seriously enforced..... then bongboy would have been banned so many times he wouldn't even exist!

No, because he links his articles and only posts portions of it.

black dog

Free America
That's the truth. Why? And, it seems the negative people post here, too. So, what is their point? Search me! I have been accused of being psycho by the very members you mentioned. And, it is funny that you mention Hi and Gill; they are my friends. Something about this forum is addicting, but that subject is talked about in other threads. :killingme:

Wait.... What...... Whoops... You forgot to tell us all again about the bayou, selling homes for less than you paid, that you miss Calvert, living in Montgomery for the second time, how Darnstown is Potomac, Dot and her world travels with Uber.

Oh, and how your gdaughter is so proud of her mom being on the honor roll at Olney HS.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wait.... What...... Whoops... You forgot to tell us all again about the bayou, selling homes for less than you paid, that you miss Calvert, living in Montgomery for the second time, how Darnstown is Potomac, Dot and her world travels with Uber.

Oh, and how your gdaughter is so proud of her mom being on the honor roll at Olney HS.

Whoops, you just won't stop, will you? And seem to be loosing your footing. Be careful, sha. For all your falderal about being all knowing, you come off as an arsewipe; I see a lot of those everyday with the granddot. :lol: And, you seem to have a problem with taking things out of context, and rewriting what you want to fit your arsehole agenda. I have posted, overtime, about my life. You, obviously, don't like your life, and feel a need to belittle mine, and others to make you feel better about yours. Go on with your bad self and delusions. :smile: You are a waste of time if I ever saw one. I am done with you. Post what you want. I don't care, anymore. Have a nice life, if you can.

And, what the hell are you talking about? My dot grad from Patuxent HS. Shoo, fly, don't bother me. You are ridiculous in every way.

I will follow lucky bee's lead, and tell you to #### off.

It is easy to see the narcissists on this forum. Way too much fun!

Last edited:

Hank

my war

:lmao:

black dog

Free America
Whoops, you just won't stop, will you? For all your falderal about being all knowing, you come off as an arsewipe; I see a lot of those everyday with the granddot. :lol: And, you seem to have a problem with taking things out of context, and rewriting what you want to fit your arsehole agenda. I have posted, overtime, about my life. You, obviously, don't like your life, and feel a need to belittle mine, and others to make you feel better about yours. Go on with your bad self and delusions. :smile: You are a waste of time if I ever saw one. I am done with you. Post what you want. I don't care, anymore. Have a nice life, if you can.

And, what the hell are you talking about? My dot grad from Patuxent HS. Shoo, fly, don't bother me. You are ridiculous in every way.

I will follow lucky bee's lead, and tell you to #### off.

You know what it means when you meet a a$$hole in the morning, and another a$$hole at lunchtime and a few more a$$holes in the afternoon?

Wackadoodie,
Ohhh.. OOOOoooh. You forgot to mention your hubby was a Marine.