Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sunset Cove Waterfront Restuarant

Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Nobody has ever been there?

It is supposedly down at Point Lookout Marina.
    Is this the old Spinnakers place?
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    Is this the old Spinnakers place?
    Yes...it's not the best but they try hard. 1D is a hard place to go out and eat. We have Sunset, Courtney's and a New Mexican place where Charlie's used to be...
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Few people that are not "from here" realize that the 7D and 2D/9D grapevines make the internets look just lame..weak..a laughingstock. Heck, people 'round here know what I'm going to do, long before I've even done it! I can't understand why the DoD has not taken more interest in this uniquely capable communications system.
    Vhf still popular I see....
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Blog Entries
    Haven't been in awhile but my memory is that it was fine and the little patio out back is lovely.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Yes...it's not the best but they try hard. 1D is a hard place to go out and eat. We have Sunset, Courtney's and a New Mexican place where Charlie's used to be...

Was just there last night. It was pretty good. Not a Fitzies or Clarkes Landing, but as you note, a lot easier to get to if you live down this way.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Was just there last night. It was pretty good. Not a Fitzies or Clarkes Landing, but as you note, a lot easier to get to if you live down this way.
    Might have to give them a try. Only 5 miles by boat from our dock...all of a 15 minute ride.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Mostly settled in... spr1975wshs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    It was some cousin of mine that landed in Dunkirk area in 1658 came over and got some 7D gal pregnant..and there ya go. Same ole story....over and over again. ;-p
    One of my ancestors was part of the resupply cargo for the Plymouth Colony in 1622. He was a 10 year old apprentice weaver.
    Take care - Steven
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post
    One of my ancestors was part of the resupply cargo for the Plymouth Colony in 1622. He was a 10 year old apprentice weaver.
    It's always fun to know one's history that far back. By 1658, when my ancestor on that side arrived, there had already been quite a few shiploads that had arrived in MD, starting in 1634, of course.

Wish we still had the property that was granted. It was a swath some miles across, north to south, that extended from Patuxent to Chesapeake and included what is now Dunkirk. Worth a few bucks, I reckon...
    Last edited by Gilligan; 06-23-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    What's on their menu?...I didn't see one on their web site.

Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post

He most likely knew my ancestor then, who arrived a couple years earlier. He was supposed to back with the Mayflower but decided to stay :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 107