Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 319

Thread: 977 The Rocket, Mickey The Kid

  1. #41
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,934
    Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    Mickey The Kid made some honorable mentions this morning. He found this tred.
    ItsBob, Kwillia, Restitution, to name a few.
    What did he say?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  2. #42
    ~*~ rara avis ~*~ jazz lady's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    41,167
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    What did he say?
    Hopefully didn't call you a beyotch.

  3. #43
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,934
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Hopefully didn't call you a beyotch.
    He hasn't met me yet! There is still time!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  4. #44
    Mostly settled in... spr1975wshs's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lexington Park, MD
    Posts
    758
    A few days ago I went out early enough to hear this fellow.
    He actually sounded content to be here and happy with the station management.
    Did not have the contempt, which Blak Jak evinced, for Southern Maryland.

    I'm still not sold on "On Air Personalities," likely spoiled by some real original characters I listened to in my youth and young adulthood.
    Still prefer a plain old DJ, who will just talk about the music.
    Take care - Steven
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    Mickey The Kid made some honorable mentions this morning. He found this tred.
    ItsBob, Kwillia, Restitution, to name a few.
    Nothing but good things I presume.

  6. #46
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,934
    Quote Originally Posted by spr1975wshs View Post
    A few days ago I went out early enough to hear this fellow.
    He actually sounded content to be here and happy with the station management.
    Did not have the contempt, which Blak Jak evinced, for Southern Maryland.

    I'm still not sold on "On Air Personalities," likely spoiled by some real original characters I listened to in my youth and young adulthood.
    Still prefer a plain old DJ, who will just talk about the music.
    BlakJak was going to take down EITM!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  7. #47
    ~*~ rara avis ~*~ jazz lady's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    41,167
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    BlakJak was going to take down EITM!
    Must have been the bourbon and/or scotch talking.

  8. #48
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,934
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    Must have been the bourbon and/or scotch talking.
    And his over inflated ego!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  9. #49
    Registered User DEEKAYPEE8569's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Suthin' Merlin
    Posts
    10,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Nothing but good things I presume.
    He was picking/quoting posts out of the tred and mentioning you "K-willia" and one or two others. Basically he spouted a version of 'You all can kiss my a**!" because of the opinions, or criticisms; that latter is how I'm guessing he took it.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    Basically he spouted a version of 'You all can kiss my a**!" because of the opinions, or criticisms; that latter is how I'm guessing he took it.
    I really don't have a problem with his on-air personality. DEFINITELY better than the last 2 jocks. My problem is with the music choice. I realize they are a classic rock station but, they really need to throw more recent stuff on there. I love Zeppelin, The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc. as much as the next person BUT..... lets throw something from the last 20 -or-less years on there for God's sake!

Members who have read this thread: 151

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |