977 The Rocket, Mickey The Kid

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Went to his Twitter feed last night, no longer lists 97.7 the Rocket in his bona fides.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Went to his Twitter feed last night, no longer lists 97.7 the Rocket in his bona fides.

I just looked at it and he is posting up a storm. Looks like a demo and a couple of "best of" video compilations so I would say he is shopping for a new radio market. Most say something about North Port, FL so I assume that is where he is at now. :shrug:

And I just noticed the tags for this thread: "kookoo&seven, kookoo's lost it." :lmao:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just looked at it and he is posting up a storm. Looks like a demo and a couple of "best of" video compilations so I would say he is shopping for a new radio market. Most say something about North Port, FL so I assume that is where he is at now. :shrug:

And I just noticed the tags for this thread: "kookoo&seven, kookoo's lost it." :lmao:

Maybe he got a better gig and up and quit? :shrug:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

His two latest vids on Twitter are tagged as coming from Hollywood, MD.