977 The Rocket, Mickey The Kid

Restitution

Does it matter? Apparently all of the music has to be "pre-approved" and they still cannot get anything on the air that was made after 1992!

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Is this a set up... are you Mickey the Kid...:eyebrow:

No, I'm Misfit :shrug:

People still listen to FM??

I can't afford satellite radio. :frown:

Does it matter? Apparently all of the music has to be "pre-approved" and they still cannot get anything on the air that was made after 1992!

Lay down, Sally, and rest you in my arms, don't you think you want someone to talk to? :singer:

The lip smack thing is annoying and he rambles.

Maybe he's just nervous knowing how quickly they go through DJ's here. :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
No, I'm Misfit :shrug:

I can't afford satellite radio. :frown:

Lay down, Sally, and rest you in my arms, don't you think you want someone to talk to? :singer:

Maybe he's just nervous knowing how quickly they go through DJ's here. :lmao:

Pandora is free.. jes sayin.. Though might be hard to load onto your Rotary Dial Cell Phone..

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Pandora is free.. jes sayin.. Though might be hard to load onto your Rotary Dial Cell Phone..

My cell phone has buttons...

Attachments

• 2017-09-14_9-02-33.jpg
    2017-09-14_9-02-33.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,950

Restitution

Heard him briefly for the first time today. Better than the asshat BlakJak.

Although I partially agree.... at least BlakJak played some newer music. I agree that he deserved to get the boot after his actions but damn..... play something from the last 25 years or so :yay:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Heard him briefly for the first time today. Better than the asshat BlakJak.

Mikey the Kid said this morning he’d already been talked to by the “Boss” about adult content and not everyone liking it.

I think I’d make a great DJ but I’m too handsome not to be on the big screen. :razz:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mikey the Kid said this morning he’d already been talked to by the “Boss” about adult content and not everyone liking it.

I think I’d make a great DJ but I’m too handsome not to be on the big screen. :razz:

BJ's total and complete meltdown was in the making. I met him a few times and he was an arrogant dickhead. Even Dingess distanced himself from him. At the end, he called out several of my friends on the air and in his drunken stupor FB live videos. Not cool. He deserved what he got.

And yes, Ryan Gosling, you are too handsome to be behind the scenes. :lol: