Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Nhl 2017-18

Maybe one of these games both offense and defense will play a complete game.

It'd be much worse if Holtby wasn't his usualy great self
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Especially with Nisky hurt, I agree...

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/ar...eman-right-now

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Lightning! Off to a very good start for the season, and a reall well played shutout of Columbus last night. Now the dreaded Penguins on Sat in Tampa.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Penalties are gettin' ridiculous....

Not so sure right now is the time to groom a young D-Man (Bowey) with Nisky out. Makin' me nervous...

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Penalties are gettin' ridiculous....

Not so sure right now is the time to groom a young D-Man (Bowey) with Nisky out. Makin' me nervous...
    Defense will be the killer, but then again, I'm not sure anyone could say our Offense looks bad.

Now Burky goes to IR with upper body injury. Stephenson called up.

Niskanen, Graovac, and now Burakovsky out

I was in Tampa last weekend to watch my Bucs #### the bed. I'm hoping me being at Capital One Arena tonight brings good luck!

Caps have been playing well considering the injuries. The 3rd line is playing great (Eller and Willy are killing it) but the team needs to cut down on the penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    I was in Tampa last weekend to watch my Bucs #### the bed. I'm hoping me being at Capital One Arena tonight brings good luck!

Caps have been playing well considering the injuries. The 3rd line is playing great (Eller and Willy are killing it) but the team needs to cut down on the penalties.
    Yeah, the penalties are driving me mental (or more mental)... Better start spending more time on the penalty kill in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Yeah, the penalties are driving me mental (or more mental)... Better start spending more time on the penalty kill in practice.
    Top lines need to produce also. Ovie got #11, but I need more from Kuzy, Backy and Oshie.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post

I had two great tickets for sale that game - I was in GA for a wedding. Should have let me know - I hope your seats were as good as mine.

Lets Go Lightning!
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Members who have read this thread: 24