Nhl 2017-18

Chris0nllyn

Yeah... Chorney is usually a solid player... Ness, good grief!!!

Chorney is fast, but always out of position. Maybe it's early season rust but Ness needs some more work.

If it weren't for Grubi it would have not been this close of a game at all.

Up next, Wednesday night rivalry against the Pens!

Hank

my war
Chorney is fast, but always out of position. Maybe it's early season rust but Ness needs some more work.

If it weren't for Grubi it would have not been this close of a game at all.

Up next, Wednesday night rivalry against the Pens!

Only the 4th game of the season, but we need this win tonight!

Chris0nllyn

The Djoos was loose last night!

Penalties and more penalties. Defense has GOT to step it up. Way too many shots on goal and 3 PPGs isn't a recipe for success. Glad to see Ovi get #8 and another rookie get his first goal in his first game.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Hopefully, youse guys tired them out some to make it a bit easier for the Bolts tonight in Tampa. Let's go Lightning!

Pittsburgh is always a tough nut to crack, and they are the current legitimate dynasty in hockey these days.

Chris0nllyn

Maybe one of these games both offense and defense will play a complete game.

It'd be much worse if Holtby wasn't his usualy great self

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lightning! Off to a very good start for the season, and a reall well played shutout of Columbus last night. Now the dreaded Penguins on Sat in Tampa.

Hank

my war
Penalties are gettin' ridiculous....

Not so sure right now is the time to groom a young D-Man (Bowey) with Nisky out. Makin' me nervous...

Chris0nllyn

Penalties are gettin' ridiculous....

Not so sure right now is the time to groom a young D-Man (Bowey) with Nisky out. Makin' me nervous...

Defense will be the killer, but then again, I'm not sure anyone could say our Offense looks bad.

Chris0nllyn

Now Burky goes to IR with upper body injury. Stephenson called up.

Niskanen, Graovac, and now Burakovsky out

Chris0nllyn

I was in Tampa last weekend to watch my Bucs #### the bed. I'm hoping me being at Capital One Arena tonight brings good luck!

Caps have been playing well considering the injuries. The 3rd line is playing great (Eller and Willy are killing it) but the team needs to cut down on the penalties.

Hank

my war
I was in Tampa last weekend to watch my Bucs #### the bed. I'm hoping me being at Capital One Arena tonight brings good luck!

Caps have been playing well considering the injuries. The 3rd line is playing great (Eller and Willy are killing it) but the team needs to cut down on the penalties.

Yeah, the penalties are driving me mental (or more mental)... Better start spending more time on the penalty kill in practice.

Chris0nllyn

Yeah, the penalties are driving me mental (or more mental)... Better start spending more time on the penalty kill in practice.

Top lines need to produce also. Ovie got #11, but I need more from Kuzy, Backy and Oshie.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

I had two great tickets for sale that game - I was in GA for a wedding. Should have let me know - I hope your seats were as good as mine.

Lets Go Lightning!