Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nhl 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    I had two great tickets for sale that game - I was in GA for a wedding. Should have let me know - I hope your seats were as good as mine.

Lets Go Lightning!
    I was in 107, row AA. Right on the endzone line, Bucs side. My wife got them for me and the trip down for the weekend for my birthday so I don;t think it would have been a good idea to ask to buy more tix.

Of course, I could have been on the field and been pissed the way these guys have been playing.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    I was in 107, row AA. Right on the endzone line, Bucs side. My wife got them for me and the trip down for the weekend for my birthday so I don;t think it would have been a good idea to ask to buy more tix.

Of course, I could have been on the field and been pissed the way these guys have been playing.
    I'm section 134, on the 25, visitors side, 13 rows up. You were pretty much catacorner to my seats. Hope you had a good time regardless of the crap the Bucs left on the field.
    Last edited by b23hqb; 11-07-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Lightning! Four in a row, first single West coast swing sweep in Cali in 23 years, a little fortunate not enough video evidence to overturn a call, and all is well. Really good start to the season.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Caps beat the Pens! I'm a happy mofo.

Holtby, NHL's 3rd Star of the week.

And they squeaked by the Oilers, even with Trotz questionable line pairings.

Glad to see Holtby get his 200th win, a Pens loss, and Holtby again stanidng on his head against the Oilers.

Once again, I say something and they lose.

That was a crazy 2nd period.

Season is over if they don't address their problems on D as well as these ####ing penalties. They can't seem to put a whole 60 minutes together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Season is over if they don't address their problems on D as well as these ####ing penalties. They can't seem to put a whole 60 minutes together.
    The penalties are maddening. I don't know if it's the Defense or Holtby, by we haven't given up many goals (until last night).

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    The penalties are maddening. I don't know if it's the Defense or Holtby, by we haven't given up many goals (until last night).
    Our GA isn't exactly leading the league. Hell, the goal differential is a -3.... Considering last year, we had the best in the league all year! I think the defense from the forwards is an issue. Nobody is taking bodies out when they are around the net. Playing way too passive.

- Chorney: This guy is a starter! He should be playing in every game.

- Connolly: Sit him down & bring the Aussie back...

- Eller: Consistency Please!
    Last edited by Hank; 11-16-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Welp.... Vrana was scratched & the Aussie is in... Good enough for me!

Members who have read this thread: 23