Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriotic Outrage?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    That wasn’t poor communicating. It was lying to cover for the fact that Trump had done what he and the right had criticized obama for. Trump lies all the time. That is what makes him a liar

Which proves the right was upset by obama not showing what they thought was proper respect for slain soldiers.
    This wouldn’t de so hypocritical for trump except he picked a fight with the NFL claiming the moral high ground of supporting and respecting our troops.
    I haven't followed the story as closely as your handlers have because I have no talking points to disseminate. I do, however, find your selective outrage amusing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	120205
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    How did you go from golfing instead of being there to receive the bodies to golfing during times of crisis!? Keep stretching the definitions of normal behavior to try to excuse Trump.

Isn’t true he has not contacted the families yet? He can say” I wrote letters”. “I’m gonna call”. That’s not good enough for Troops who have their lives for this country. Yet you complain about how disrespectful kneeling toward the flag is. You really gotta get your priorities straight
    So, what was the insult to the family?

Are you suggesting Obama was there for every dead soldier returned home, or is your belief in Obama founded in fact not fiction? Since we know Obama wasn't there for all of them, can we assume you were as upset with him for the times he wasn't there?

It actually is disrespectful to kneel. He actually did write the letters (unless, of course, you can prove the negative that he has not). He explained why he hasn't called yet. My priorities are fine - as you suggest, one can have more than a single thought at a time (well, I can, I'm not sure you can).

I've also said that I think Trump was wrong in this. What is it you need me to say? Are you just fighting to fight?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Obama Exults in Chipping It in While 6 Families of American Soldiers Make Funeral Arrangements

And you're obviously not old enough to remember Bill Clinton and his untimely golf outings.

And I'm going to tell you another thing... As a veteran, I can comfortably say Obama was a military embarrassment. He dismantled nearly all of the efforts our military made in the war on terror, all while trying to call the war something other than what it was, all the while going around the world apologizing for what this country has done. I assure you, Obama angered a lot of veterans.
    You mean the one that bush had to lie about to get us involved in? That stretched on much longer then necessary and ended up getting many troops killed all on a false premise?

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I haven't followed the story as closely as your handlers have because I have no talking points to disseminate. I do, however, find your selective outrage amusing.

Just like we all find your selective patriotism amusing.

No one is pushing a narrative. We are merely responding to what is being reported. Just because you donít like it doesnít mean itís a conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post

Are you suggesting Obama was there for every dead soldier returned home, or is your belief in Obama founded in fact not fiction? Since we know Obama wasn't there for all of them, can we assume you were as upset with him for the times he wasn't there?

It actually is disrespectful to kneel. He actually did write the letters (unless, of course, you can prove the negative that he has not). He explained why he hasn't called yet. My priorities are fine - as you suggest, one can have more than a single thought at a time (well, I can, I'm not sure you can).

I've also said that I think Trump was wrong in this. What is it you need me to say? Are you just fighting to fight?
    Obama never golfed as soldiers bodies were brought home. Trying to compare the to actions is disingenuous

Obama never golfed as soldiers bodies were brought home. Trying to compare the to actions is disingenuous
    So, if he was home watching a football game, or at an art show, or surfing in HI, that would be ok, right? Whether we're talking Obama or Trump, any of those things would be ok, just so long as they're not golfing? GOLF is the problem here?

There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

You mean the one that bush had to lie about to get us involved in? That stretched on much longer then necessary and ended up getting many troops killed all on a false premise?
    And there you have it. You cannot be reasoned with.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Blog Entries
    Just like we all find your selective patriotism amusing.
    "We all" who? You and your mindless progbot imaginary internet friends?

No one is pushing a narrative.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Trump lying isn’t a talking point, it’s a way of life
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Oh the hypocrisy is strong in this one.
    speaking of hypocrites .... look in the mirror

How many times have you brought up Benghazi?

you are still making some Logical Fallacy

Hillary / Benghazi other than Americans died, is not even remotely related to Americans Dying in Niger

Sounds like the behavior of someone not intelligent enough to serve as president

really what are YOUR Qualifications - how many businesses have your run, how long did you serve
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Members who have read this thread: 86