Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donna Brazile

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Because it's the opening act of the Elizabeth Warren run for the Presidency.
    I don't see how that can be the strategery. She was full on board the crazy train during all of this, and right there in the thick of calling Trump crazy when he tweeted about this. And somehow admitting she's a liar and an unethical ####bag is her lead-in to running for president?

They're trying to throw DWS under the bus and say it was all her, but there is video, tweets, and a host of other on the record comments by them that they were right on board and hammering it home.

They're now admitting that the Klintons hijacked the party, which all the sane people knew 20+ years ago. This whole Hillary presidential thing has been a CF right from the beginning, just one corruption after another.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    liar and an unethical ####bag is her lead-in to running for president?
    It got Hillary to the starting gate!

this is funny but its not
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "You die and go to heaven, I'll stay here in Bermuda".

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmaryland View Post
    Maybe it isn't but I laughed.

Maybe it isn't but I laughed.
    me too...but my place in hell has been reserved for quite some time now
    "You die and go to heaven, I'll stay here in Bermuda".

I don't see how that can be the strategery. She was full on board the crazy train during all of this, and right there in the thick of calling Trump crazy when he tweeted about this. And somehow admitting she's a liar and an unethical ####bag is her lead-in to running for president?

They're trying to throw DWS under the bus and say it was all her, but there is video, tweets, and a host of other on the record comments by them that they were right on board and hammering it home.

They're now admitting that the Klintons hijacked the party, which all the sane people knew 20+ years ago. This whole Hillary presidential thing has been a CF right from the beginning, just one corruption after another.
    I believe that this attack on Hillary is proof positive that Hillary's political power is over.
    Turn her over she is done.

Now IMO Donna Brazille and Liz warren knew the whole time and were also involved in the Hilary move to fix the election.
    But that was yesterday, and this is today.
    They are trying to distance themselves from the dirty work.
    Of course we don't believe them, we still know that they are and were a big part of the party leadership.
    They are not trying to convince us.
    They are working toward the Democrats who believe anything the party puts out.
    The idiots who voted for the criminal Hillary.

And it will work for them to a point.

Turn her over she is done.
    I wish I had a dollar for every time folks said the Clintons were over and done over the past 25 years.

Are you saying that you knew going into the voting booth last November that the candidate you intended to vote for got there by unethical and perhaps illegal means? And you voted for her anyway?

I’m not saying that at all. You apparently don’t remember my past statements regarding the last election.

#1 Not sure why you assume I ever voted for Hillary.
    #2 In the MD primary last year, I voted for Bernie. Not that I was happy about that but he wasn’t Hillary.
    #3 In the general election last year… I didn’t vote for crooked Hillary nor did I vote for crooked Donald. I voted “third party”.

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmaryland View Post
    I can even see ol' Bill's sad face as he walks from the funeral....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Members who have read this thread: 50