Donna Brazile

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m not saying that at all. You apparently don’t remember my past statements regarding the last election.

#1 Not sure why you assume I ever voted for Hillary.
#2 In the MD primary last year, I voted for Bernie. Not that I was happy about that but he wasn’t Hillary.
#3 In the general election last year… I didn’t vote for crooked Hillary nor did I vote for crooked Donald. I voted “third party”.

I ASSumed you voted for the Democrat. I stand corrected and apologize for my presumption.

But 66 million people DID vote for the crooked fraud who stole an election, and then had the temerity to accuse her opponent, without any evidence, of doing what she did. And the Left media - CNN, NBC, MSNBC, etc etc - went right along with it.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Donna has now admitted that she's a liar by contradicting things she said in the past. The left will now claim that she's a liar and is lying about hillary stealing the nomination. Just create a tiny bit of doubt.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Brazile also blasted Hillary’s camp for lying about Hillary’s health problems, the Free Beacon reported:

Brazile writes that she became “as anxious as anyone in the country about the state of her health,” and that the next explanation from the campaign—that Clinton had allergies that made her cough and now had pneumonia, and then went to her daughter’s house where there were little children—made “matters worse.”

“Allergies do not cause pneumonia,” she wrote. “And who was going to believe that a grandma with pneumonia would go to her daughter’s house to recover with two vulnerable little ones around? The situation had to be pretty dangerous for her to risk exposing the grandbabies.”

The conservative media asked the same question. Why would a woman with pneumonia go to her daughter’s house putting a newborn baby at risk of getting sick? Chelsea Clinton had a 3 month old baby boy in her apartment!

Just a few hours later Hillary emerged from Chelsea’s apartment smiling and waving. It just doesn’t make sense.

Remember, Hillary’s health problems were serious enough for Donna Brazile to consider replacing her with Biden as the 2016 Dem nominee!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...cribes-hillary-clintons-face-shortly-fainted/

How Brazile’s book exposes liberal media’s Hillary health coverup

The truth was dangerous, so the Praetorian Guard sprung to Clinton’s defense. The NBC reporter, Andrew Rafferty, was mocked and insulted, first by the campaign, and then by journalists, including some MSNBC commentators who turned on their colleague as if he had violated a secret oath.

CNN joined the Clinton amen chorus and at the Washington Post, political writer Chris Cillizza denounced the topic of Clinton’s health as “a totally ridiculous issue” and declared it a “sure-fire loser” for Trump.

“It’s hard to plausibly insist, based on the available data, that Clinton is ill,” insisted Cillizza, who is now at CNN.

Five days later, Clinton was unable to walk on her own and collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony in Manhattan as she tried to get into a van. The campaign insisted she was just “dehydrated” until a short video of the incident aired, then admitted the candidate had been diagnosed with pneumonia days earlier.

In other words, the claim of allergies was a big fat lie. That prompted Brazile to contemplate starting the process of replacing Clinton, writing in her book that the campaign also was “anemic” and had “the odor of failure.” She says she considered numerous tickets to replace Clinton and Sen. Tim Kane, and decided that Biden and Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.) would be the best.