Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69

Thread: Sharia Advocate Linda Sarsour is being welcomed at St. Mary's College on Nov. 8th

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    What's incorrect about the fact that Michael Brown was unarmed, black, and shot and killed by a white cop?

    Not arguing either way if he deserved it by going after a cop or just robbing the store, but it seemed like a factual statement to me.
    Michael Brown tried to arm himself by taking the officers gun, that's why he died you idiot.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    What's incorrect about the fact that Michael Brown was unarmed, black, and shot and killed by a white cop?

    Not arguing either way if he deserved it by going after a cop or just robbing the store, but it seemed like a factual statement to me.
    Miss points completely much? An entire (and enduring) anti-cop/anti-white "movement" was started on the completely false premise that Brown did NOT deserve what he got. Or were you not aware of that?
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

  3. #23
    Registered User PeoplesElbow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smackdown hotel
    Posts
    5,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    Members of her family are in jail for their support and connection to Hamas, a known terrorist organization.

    Leader and spokeswoman of BLM, an organization that has advocated murdering police officers across the country

    Terrorist box checked
    Overusing a word like terrorist will cause it to lose all meaning, like how all conservatives are called racists.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    Michael Brown tried to arm himself by taking the officers gun, that's why he died you idiot.
    He died because a white cop shot him. Which is what the quote said. You idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Miss points completely much? An entire (and enduring) anti-cop/anti-white "movement" was started on the completely false premise that Brown did NOT deserve what he got. Or were you not aware of that?
    You quoted a factual statement and said "that's it for me", so if your point in quoting that statement was to point out how BLm was created based on a false premise, you should have picked something better.

    I know what your point is but what was started (BLM) was (and still is) rooted in the idea that this sort of thing is an epidemic. It's not but I'm pointing out that what was said, and what you quoted, is technically and factually correct. Just because you didn't like the fact that they didn't compound on that statement and go into a dissertation about how BLM is rooted in stupidity doesn't change the correctness of that statement.

    A ton of people shot by police "deserve it", i.e. when trying to shoot at police, or fight them, or whatever
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    "The child of Palestinian immigrants, she has acknowledged publicly that members of her extended family have been arrested on accusations of supporting Hamas. "

    Anyone who believes her lies about a one state solution, coexistence, blah blah blah, has there head up their ass. This lady is scum, and the fact that TuaJuuanda invited her to Southern Maryland to preach her hate, on our taxes, is disgusting. She wants Sharia law in the US. She comes to the birthplace of religious tolerance in the US, St Mary's City, so she can rail against non Muslims is also disgusting
    So you have proof that she doesn't believe what she said?

    I'm not saying I agree with what this woman says, but she has every right to believe what she wants and calling her a terrorist simply because she believes in certain things you don't (but hasn't acted on it beyond her Constitutionally protected right to protest what she feels are injustices in this country) is ridiculous.

    You can't just say "Oh, well, I don't care what she said, I know she feels different." It's no different than the left going ape #### for what they perceive Trump to mean when he says dumb ####.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

  6. #26
    Debating with an idiot why Mike Brown died is pointless, but I will go slow. He..tried...to take...the cop's gun..., so he got shot.

    Your quote "A ton of people shot by police "deserve it", i.e. when trying to shoot at police, or fight them, or whatever". Yes, and this dumbass was one of these people. So you basically prove your own stupidity by saying this in back to back posts.

    We really do need a special forum here for the really slow people

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker12 View Post
    Debating with an idiot why Mike Brown died is pointless, but I will go slow. He..tried...to take...the cop's gun..., so he got shot.

    Your quote "A ton of people shot by police "deserve it", i.e. when trying to shoot at police, or fight them, or whatever". Yes, and this dumbass was one of these people. So you basically prove your own stupidity by saying this in back to back posts.

    We really do need a special forum here for the really slow people
    Feel free to start one up then. It seems you're the one having trouble following basic english.

    I'm not debating why he died. I was discussing Gilligan's post and what he quoted and you decided to jump in and inject meaningless statements into a discussion you weren't a part of.

    Go back and take a look, or continue to spout ignorance. Your choice.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    You quoted a factual statement and said "that's it for me",
    Exactly. She obviously bought the lies.

    Apparently you do too.
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Exactly. She obviously bought the lies.

    Apparently you do too.
    Because I pointed out a factual statement?

    You know, not every statement that's not a glowing "Why YES, Gil, I CERTAINLY agree with everything you just said" equates me to thinking you're wrong. A large number of people bought the lie but I've said from the beginning that BLM was based on a false premise and you ignore that #### to make another silly post you and I both know is completely untrue. All the while having the nerve to go around to every thread Sap posts in in order to offer posts with no value to the thread topic just to call them a liar.

    What you don't seem to understand is that the statement you quoted isn't incorrect. You quoted a correct statement to say "oh, well this means she's a POS because the author of this story chose to use that wording instead of completly denouncing BLM and ranting about why it's a #### group based on a #### premise". It doesn't make sense...hence why I asked what was incorrect about the statement. A question you've yet to answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Right there is enough for me. Same for anyone else who feeds on that grand lie. A thug got plugged because he richly deserved to be. End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    What's incorrect about the fact that Michael Brown was unarmed, black, and shot and killed by a white cop?

    Not arguing either way if he deserved it by going after a cop or just robbing the store, but it seemed like a factual statement to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Miss points completely much? An entire (and enduring) anti-cop/anti-white "movement" was started on the completely false premise that Brown did NOT deserve what he got. Or were you not aware of that?
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Because I pointed out a factual statement?

    r.
    You sure are obtuse. It's not about you, moron. My issue, as anyone else but you would understand, is with anyone that buys in to the lies that resulted in the BLM. And the justifiable killing of Brown was the underpinning of those lies.
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

Members who have read this thread: 104

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |