Sharia Advocate Linda Sarsour is being welcomed at St. Mary's College on Nov. 8th

Baker12

What's incorrect about the fact that Michael Brown was unarmed, black, and shot and killed by a white cop?

Not arguing either way if he deserved it by going after a cop or just robbing the store, but it seemed like a factual statement to me.

Michael Brown tried to arm himself by taking the officers gun, that's why he died you idiot.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What's incorrect about the fact that Michael Brown was unarmed, black, and shot and killed by a white cop?

Not arguing either way if he deserved it by going after a cop or just robbing the store, but it seemed like a factual statement to me.

Miss points completely much? An entire (and enduring) anti-cop/anti-white "movement" was started on the completely false premise that Brown did NOT deserve what he got. Or were you not aware of that?

PeoplesElbow

Members of her family are in jail for their support and connection to Hamas, a known terrorist organization.

Leader and spokeswoman of BLM, an organization that has advocated murdering police officers across the country

Terrorist box checked

Overusing a word like terrorist will cause it to lose all meaning, like how all conservatives are called racists.

Chris0nllyn

Michael Brown tried to arm himself by taking the officers gun, that's why he died you idiot.

He died because a white cop shot him. Which is what the quote said. You idiot.

Miss points completely much? An entire (and enduring) anti-cop/anti-white "movement" was started on the completely false premise that Brown did NOT deserve what he got. Or were you not aware of that?

You quoted a factual statement and said "that's it for me", so if your point in quoting that statement was to point out how BLm was created based on a false premise, you should have picked something better.

I know what your point is but what was started (BLM) was (and still is) rooted in the idea that this sort of thing is an epidemic. It's not but I'm pointing out that what was said, and what you quoted, is technically and factually correct. Just because you didn't like the fact that they didn't compound on that statement and go into a dissertation about how BLM is rooted in stupidity doesn't change the correctness of that statement.

A ton of people shot by police "deserve it", i.e. when trying to shoot at police, or fight them, or whatever

Chris0nllyn

"The child of Palestinian immigrants, she has acknowledged publicly that members of her extended family have been arrested on accusations of supporting Hamas. "

Anyone who believes her lies about a one state solution, coexistence, blah blah blah, has there head up their ass. This lady is scum, and the fact that TuaJuuanda invited her to Southern Maryland to preach her hate, on our taxes, is disgusting. She wants Sharia law in the US. She comes to the birthplace of religious tolerance in the US, St Mary's City, so she can rail against non Muslims is also disgusting

So you have proof that she doesn't believe what she said?

I'm not saying I agree with what this woman says, but she has every right to believe what she wants and calling her a terrorist simply because she believes in certain things you don't (but hasn't acted on it beyond her Constitutionally protected right to protest what she feels are injustices in this country) is ridiculous.

You can't just say "Oh, well, I don't care what she said, I know she feels different." It's no different than the left going ape #### for what they perceive Trump to mean when he says dumb ####.

Baker12

Debating with an idiot why Mike Brown died is pointless, but I will go slow. He..tried...to take...the cop's gun..., so he got shot.

Your quote "A ton of people shot by police "deserve it", i.e. when trying to shoot at police, or fight them, or whatever". Yes, and this dumbass was one of these people. So you basically prove your own stupidity by saying this in back to back posts.

We really do need a special forum here for the really slow people

Chris0nllyn

Debating with an idiot why Mike Brown died is pointless, but I will go slow. He..tried...to take...the cop's gun..., so he got shot.

Your quote "A ton of people shot by police "deserve it", i.e. when trying to shoot at police, or fight them, or whatever". Yes, and this dumbass was one of these people. So you basically prove your own stupidity by saying this in back to back posts.

We really do need a special forum here for the really slow people

Feel free to start one up then. It seems you're the one having trouble following basic english.

I'm not debating why he died. I was discussing Gilligan's post and what he quoted and you decided to jump in and inject meaningless statements into a discussion you weren't a part of.

Go back and take a look, or continue to spout ignorance. Your choice.

Chris0nllyn

Exactly. She obviously bought the lies.

Apparently you do too.

Because I pointed out a factual statement?

You know, not every statement that's not a glowing "Why YES, Gil, I CERTAINLY agree with everything you just said" equates me to thinking you're wrong. A large number of people bought the lie but I've said from the beginning that BLM was based on a false premise and you ignore that #### to make another silly post you and I both know is completely untrue. All the while having the nerve to go around to every thread Sap posts in in order to offer posts with no value to the thread topic just to call them a liar.

What you don't seem to understand is that the statement you quoted isn't incorrect. You quoted a correct statement to say "oh, well this means she's a POS because the author of this story chose to use that wording instead of completly denouncing BLM and ranting about why it's a #### group based on a #### premise". It doesn't make sense...hence why I asked what was incorrect about the statement. A question you've yet to answer.

Right there is enough for me. Same for anyone else who feeds on that grand lie. A thug got plugged because he richly deserved to be. End of story.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because I pointed out a factual statement?

r.

You sure are obtuse. It's not about you, moron. My issue, as anyone else but you would understand, is with anyone that buys in to the lies that resulted in the BLM. And the justifiable killing of Brown was the underpinning of those lies.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
What makes her a terrorist? Has she ever attacked or killed anyone?

Are you serious? If a woman never has a baby, does that make her not a woman? If a dog doesn't bark, is he not a dog? If a bird doesn't fly, is it not a bird? If a tree falls in the woods...

smh

PeoplesElbow

Are you serious? If a woman never has a baby, does that make her not a woman? If a dog doesn't bark, is he not a dog? If a bird doesn't fly, is it not a bird? If a tree falls in the woods...

smh

If a hunter has never gone hunting, if a policeman isn't actually employed...

If a woman never has a baby is she a mother?

BernieP

Resident PIA
heather & T-Bone (more T-Bone) were discussing this today and they had audio clips. The college president can try and spin this anyway they want, but the evidence is clear that under this administration radicals, particular anti-American, left wing radicals, will be honored on the hallowed grounds of St. Mary's College. Straight White Males need not apply (that's a line borrowed from a statement just before Q&A of one guest lecturer.

Back to the person in question. On record as saying she does not want to assimilate, she hates America and Americans. She and her parents have lived her for many years. She's on saying she only follows one law, the law of Allah and that Sharia law is the only one true law.

awpitt

Main Streeter

smh

What are you talking about? Very poor analogies at best.

Sapidus

SHE IS PREACHING THE RELIGION OF HATE ISLAM AND IN MY OPINION ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST
AND BECAUSE I SAID SO:patriot:

You could say the same thing about christianity. Christians have killed more people throughout history than Muslims.

What a stupid comment.

All religions have and apples

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You could say the same thing about christianity. Christians have killed more people throughout history than Muslims.

What a stupid comment.

All religions have and apples

What do apples have to do with this? :confused:

stgislander

PREMO Member
So I guess a question is, as American citizens do observant Muslims advocating for Sharia feel they can pick and choose what tenants they want to adhere to?

Sapidus

So I guess a question is, as American citizens do observant Muslims advocating for Sharia feel they can pick and choose what tenants they want to adhere to?

Yes. If you actually look into this woman quotes you will she says she supports parts of Sharia law, These people are outraged over nothing