Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Effect of Weinstein - Progressive Harrasers

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Want to?
    Remember back to the good old days, what kind of bike does she ride and does she bang, bang, bang.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    It shouldn't have been swept under the rug in the first ####ing place. There are plenty of women who've had a great career without having to blow some guy or put up with his ####. Hey feminists? Where've you bitches been when your compatriots were being sexually harassed and assaulted? Where were you when Paula Jones was belittled and attacked? Oh, that's right - you were out campaigning for her attacker.

The "casting couch" is as old as Hollywood and women have been sleeping their way to the top since forever - look at Hillary Clinton. She literally screwed her way into politics and she was hailed as a "woman's woman" and role model for us all.

Seriously, spare me the fake outrage bull####, you dumb sluts.

I'm going to start a hashtag thing - #notme. I've never had to put out for a job. Not one single time.
    You are in the wrong business.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Portia de Rossi Claims Steven Seagal Exposed Himself During A 'Private' Audition

Actress Portia de Rossi claimed on Twitter, Wednesday night, that actor and director Steven Seagal exposed himself to her during a private, office audition, and that her agent was completely nonchalant about the encounter.

De Rossi tweeted that she'd been asked to attend a "final audition" with Seagal, that she thought was just a meeting — after all, the action movie star wanted to speak with her privately in his office. But when she got there, she says, Seagal unzipped his pants, exposed himself, and suggested that de Rossi demonstrate that the pair would have "chemistry" on screen.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Portia de Rossi Claims Steven Seagal Exposed Himself During A 'Private' Audition

Actress Portia de Rossi claimed on Twitter, Wednesday night, that actor and director Steven Seagal exposed himself to her during a private, office audition, and that her agent was completely nonchalant about the encounter.

De Rossi tweeted that she'd been asked to attend a "final audition" with Seagal, that she thought was just a meeting — after all, the action movie star wanted to speak with her privately in his office. But when she got there, she says, Seagal unzipped his pants, exposed himself, and suggested that de Rossi demonstrate that the pair would have "chemistry" on screen.
    Nothing beats a try but a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Maureen O'Hara spoke out against Hollywood predators in 1945

“I am so upset with it that I am ready to quit Hollywood,” said the then-25-year-old.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-quit-now.html
    Go waaay back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrjvifKXQy4
    Je suis prest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    You are in the wrong business.
    I know - I feel like such a wallflower.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Nothing beats a try but a failure.
    The Hollywood version of, "Can I buy you a drink?"
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

So, Louis C.K. is allegedly a sick, sick fellow.

According to The New York Times, C.K. has a nasty habit of masturbating before unsuspecting women. In 2002, C.K. allegedly asked two female comediennes, Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov, to come to his hotel room, then proceeded to get naked and masturbate in front of them. That wasn’t his only self-love session: in 2003, Abby Schachner alleges she could hear C.K. masturbating on the phone as they spoke; in 2005, Rebecca Corey alleges that C.K. asked her if he could pleasure himself in her presence (she said no). A fifth woman said that she acceded to a similar request from C.K. Louis C.K.’s publicist refused comment to the Times.

The Times story resulted in the cancellation of the premiere of his new movie as well as Stephen Colbert’s late night show. His new movie, according to the Times, includes a scene in which one character mimics public masturbation, and in which characters “appear to dismiss rumors of sexual predation.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23387/...ety-daily-wire
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Mika Brzezinski on Mark Halperin: We Are Witnessing A "Pivotal Moment In History" Where Sexual Harassment Will No Longer Be Swept Under The Rug

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski discusses the allegations of sexual harassment being made against 'Morning Joe' regular Mark Halperin, and says that despite her longstanding friendship with Halperin, they will cover the story. She said she has "spoken to and heard from some of these women," and she feels "their pain and understands the difficult position they were in, because I have been through enough in this business to know what I hear."

Four more women accuse Mark Halperin of harassment, bringing total to at least a dozen
    This is interesting because Mika as I understand it is banging Joe Scarborough. Workplace romance. Severe danger zone. Now I understand that she must have been receptive towards his advances, or he to hers depending on who is the aggressor in the relationship BUT had they not been receptive would she/he have thrown the sexual abuse flag because of the interest?

Blog Entries
    So, Louis C.K. is allegedly a sick, sick fellow.
    I think any normal person who listens to his standup routine already knew that.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 45