Effect of Weinstein - Progressive Harrasers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now I understand that she must have been receptive towards his advances, or he to hers depending on who is the aggressor in the relationship BUT had they not been receptive would she/he have thrown the sexual abuse flag because of the interest?

last yr - yep sure ok

today - he'd be a harasser

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He quickly played the Putin card, blaming Russian bots for spreading stories that would reinforce Brunton’s claims.

In a now-deleted tweet, George Takei just blamed Russia for spreading the sexual assault accusation against him https://t.co/exY0yTxwP0 pic.twitter.com/KV1FZHxs4s

— Mic (@mic) November 12, 2017

Via MIC “George Takei just blamed Russia for spreading the sexual assault accusation against him”:

Following a recent accusation alleging George Takei sexually assaulted a man in 1981, the Star Trek actor is placing blame on an unlikely source — the Russians.

In a tweet that has since been deleted, Takei on Sunday suggested that Russian bots were amplifying the sexual assault allegations against him, posting a graphic from SecuringDemocracy.org showing a huge spike in trending topics amongst Russian bots for “Takei” and “George Takei” over the last 48 hours.

The actor said on Twitter that the Russians “want to cow me into silence,” adding in a later tweet, which has also since been deleted, that Takei had previously faced cyber attacks from Russian bots after he criticized Russian President Vladimir Putin’s anti-LGBTQ policies.

Takei has vehemently denied the allegation against him, in which former actor and model Scott R. Brunton alleged Takei sexually assaulted Bruton after he passed out at Takei’s condo. In a Twitter thread, Takei said he was “shocked and bewildered” by Brunton’s account and claimed that the alleged events “simply did not occur.”

GAY STAR TREK ACTOR GEORGE TAKEI BLAMES THE RUSSIANS FOR PROMOTING SEX ABUSE STORIES

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
LISTEN: George Takei, Who's Outraged By Trump, Brags About Grabbing 'Skittish' Men By The Crotch

"Did you ever grab anyone by the c*** against their will?" Stern asked Takei, more than once.

After deafening silence, the actor laughed and said, "Uh oh!"

Stern, continually trying to give Takei an out, asked again: "You never sexually harassed anyone...?"

"Hey, boner!" replied Takei.

After Stern laughs awkwardly, he asked again: "Have you?"

Takei laughed yet again, adding, "Oh my God, you've got such a beautiful c***!"

The Star Trek alum then explained that he grabbed hesitant men "by the c***" in order to "persuade" them into sex.

"Some people that are kind of … umm … skittish or maybe … um … afraid and you're trying to persuade..." he said.

"It wasn't at work," rationalized Takei, suggesting it was never about "power" and therefore okay. "It was either in my home ― they came to my home."

Stern asked if Takei gave the men "a gentle squeeze on the balls."

"More than gentle," responded the actor.

Hijinx

LISTEN: George Takei, Who's Outraged By Trump, Brags About Grabbing 'Skittish' Men By The Crotch

"Did you ever grab anyone by the c*** against their will?" Stern asked Takei, more than once.

After deafening silence, the actor laughed and said, "Uh oh!"

Stern, continually trying to give Takei an out, asked again: "You never sexually harassed anyone...?"

"Hey, boner!" replied Takei.

After Stern laughs awkwardly, he asked again: "Have you?"

Takei laughed yet again, adding, "Oh my God, you've got such a beautiful c***!"

The Star Trek alum then explained that he grabbed hesitant men "by the c***" in order to "persuade" them into sex.

"Some people that are kind of … umm … skittish or maybe … um … afraid and you're trying to persuade..." he said.

"It wasn't at work," rationalized Takei, suggesting it was never about "power" and therefore okay. "It was either in my home ― they came to my home."

Stern asked if Takei gave the men "a gentle squeeze on the balls."

"More than gentle," responded the actor.

This Star Trek guy still has all of his teeth?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That's the old Bill Clinton approach. This Assemblyman is looking for a ticket to the Oval Office.

Hijinx

That's the old Bill Clinton approach. This Assemblyman is looking for a ticket to the Oval Office.

He said ---she said, who are you going to believe?

If Bill hadn't stained the blue dress --------------------------------------------

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Singer Melanie Martinez Accused Of Rape By Her 'Best Friend'

"One night during a sleepover, she became increasingly interested in my sexual preferences," she wrote. "She began asking me while in bed if I would ever have sex with her."

"I repeatedly said no," said Heller, who disclosed that she had been sexually abused prior to the alleged incident.

The next night, Martinez allegedly convinced Heller to smoke weed with her and then proceeded to rape her.

Martinez started by allegedly groping Heller's breasts and molesting her. Then, Heller says, Martinez "performed oral sex on me and then I was penetrated with a sex toy without being asked."

"She knew I didn't want to, I made that clear," said Heller, adding that she was “completely not reciprocating."

Hijinx

Singer Melanie Martinez Accused Of Rape By Her 'Best Friend'

"One night during a sleepover, she became increasingly interested in my sexual preferences," she wrote. "She began asking me while in bed if I would ever have sex with her."

"I repeatedly said no," said Heller, who disclosed that she had been sexually abused prior to the alleged incident.

The next night, Martinez allegedly convinced Heller to smoke weed with her and then proceeded to rape her.

Martinez started by allegedly groping Heller's breasts and molesting her. Then, Heller says, Martinez "performed oral sex on me and then I was penetrated with a sex toy without being asked."

"She knew I didn't want to, I made that clear," said Heller, adding that she was “completely not reciprocating."

Sounds like she fought really hard. This is BS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As AFP notes, Bardot is not the first female French star to push back against the Hollywood-born movement. In a letter signed by a hundred members of the industry, actress Catherine Deneuve, 74, condemned the #MeToo movement as promoting a "new Puritanism" and a "hatred of men and sexuality" that threatened sexual freedom. The Daily Wire's Emily Zanotti reports:

In the letter, posted to the French news site, Le Monde, Deneuve accused radical feminists generally, and Hollywood feminists specifically, of adopting a prudish approach to sexual interactions, and warned of a "new Puritanism" threatening to take hold of society.

Deneuve pointed out that both rape and sexual harassment are already crimes, and by making any kind of flirty approach to a woman an automatic case of impropriety, women risk neutering men. "Rape is a crime, but insistent or clumsy flirting is not an offense, nor is gallantry macho aggression," the women wrote.

Without the "freedom to pester," the French women point out, interactions between the two sexes suddenly devolve into a "hatred of men and sexuality" that threatens the very nature of the sexual revolution. The women say they consider flirty behavior to be "indispensable to sexual freedom."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26039/french-film-legend-unloads-metoo-hypocritical-and-james-barrett