4 months Brothers Available for Adoption

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Please consider adding these two kitten brothers to your family. They are 4 months old and love to play with each other, and other kitties. They have dog experience with a 55 lb dog that likes kitties and they also know to avoid my 40 lb dog that wants to chase them lol. Sam & Dave are affectionate and bonded. Good with litter use, trained to use kitty scratchers, and love kitty toys. Both are already neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped. We can bring them by to meet you.
IMG_20231201_134032490~2.jpg
IMG_20231130_171903252.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We have an adoption application on the boys yay! The family is new to cats so I will be helping them out with information on all the basics. I'll update after I meet them but so far it seems like a GO.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
We have an adoption application on the boys yay! The family is new to cats so I will be helping them out with information on all the basics. I'll update after I meet them but so far it seems like a GO.
Glad to hear it.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm getting supplies together for them: a bag of litter, a litter pan, kitten dry food, kitten canned food, and some toys ... so I'm going to give them everything they need to start with the kittens and they can add on as they see fit.