$500 Reward Offered

bcp

In My Opinion
Maybe they towed it away with the ATV they stole from me..sorry

nope
by the time I got back down to get the trailer, it was already gone. I was really pissed.

by the way, you dont happen to have any spare tune up parts for the ATV do you?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
nope
by the time I got back down to get the trailer, it was already gone. I was really pissed.

by the way, you dont happen to have any spare tune up parts for the ATV do you?

No just put the new iggnition on it..new back tires...and I do have a partial can of slime for the tire..it took 2 ...I do have the spare key you only took one when you got it..you can stop and get it anytime..it will be where you found the other...please close the gaits so the horses dont get out like you did last time..

bcp

In My Opinion
No just put the new iggnition on it..new back tires...and I do have a partial can of slime for the tire..it took 2 ...I do have the spare key you only took one when you got it..you can stop and get it anytime..it will be where you found the other...please close the gaits so the horses dont get out like you did last time..

:yahoo:

and, I am sorry about leaving the gate open. Im normally not so ignorant.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:yahoo:

and, I am sorry about leaving the gate open. Im normally not so ignorant.

No you closed all 3 doors you went in....one for the ATV..one for the key and the one to get in the whole place..at least you let no animals out..

bcp

In My Opinion
Walmart's got them for under $100.
They're motion sensitive so probably the best bet.

what if the people stealing the wood are really old and dont move fast enough for it to register.

saw it on a movie once so I know it can happen.

bcp

In My Opinion
No you closed all 3 doors you went in....one for the ATV..one for the key and the one to get in the whole place..at least you let no animals out..

seriously, I would be beyond pissed. ATVs are not exactly what I in my economic despair, would consider inexspensive.