6 year olds carrying anti-abortion signs

MMDad

Lem Putt
kingpl2 said:
What do I believe about what? 9please be specific so I can be specific...I belief what is handed down to me from Jesus the God who became man. I don't decide right and wrong God does I just pass it on for the good of all.

"The Bible contains enough but not all" Where do you get the rest? Is the Bible incomplete? Do you presume to know more than your god?

kingpl2

MMDad said:
"The Bible contains enough but not all" Where do you get the rest? Is the Bible incomplete? Do you presume to know more than your god?
The bible is not "incomplete". I get the full deposit of faith from the church He came to establish. The Bible is part of that deposit. I did not invent it. It has been given to me...and I say again we don't decide right and wrong God does.

MMDad

Lem Putt
kingpl2 said:
The bible is not "incomplete". I get the full deposit of faith from the church He came to establish. The Bible is part of that deposit. I did not invent it. It has been given to me...and I say again we don't decide right and wrong God does.

"The Bible contains enough but not all" This a quote from you. This means that you think that the Bible is not complete. And you portray youself as a Christian?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
kingpl2 said:
and I say again we don't decide right and wrong God does.
:clap: THAT'S RIGHT! So quit judging the actions of others as 'right' or 'wrong' and worry about your own family.

kingpl2

crabcake said:
:clap: THAT'S RIGHT! So quit judging the actions of others as 'right' or 'wrong' and worry about your own family.
You are my family.
We are supposed to judge ourselves first then others that is the order of the teaching.
God said Thou shall not murder. I repeat his judgement. I do not condemn. That is God's task. He does that based on what he knows he gave to each person since he created them. The measiure we measure with will be used to measure us. Mercy...call sin sin and good good. many people want their sin to be called good to quiet their conscience. In you saying stop judging, you are making a judgement and a command yourself.

kingpl2

BuddyLee said:
You should have nothing to worry about then.:yay:
Exactly!!! That is why it is a medical fact people of faith live longer on average. Jesus teaches to stop worrying have faith, everything will be provided he also teaches us to be faithful to all he has commanded. That is why we were out there being faithful

crabcake

kingpl2 said:
You are my family.
We are supposed to judge ourselves first then others that is the order of the teaching.
God said Thou shall not murder. I repeat his judgement. I do not condemn. That is God's task. He does that based on what he knows he gave to each person since he created them. The measiure we measure with will be used to measure us. Mercy...call sin sin and good good. many people want their sin to be called good to quiet their conscience. In you saying stop judging, you are making a judgement and a command yourself.
You said (your) God decides what is right and what is wrong, then you say that it's okay for you to make that determination, as well. Quit backpedaling and throwing out the God-speak in a discussion that is NOT about God; it's about the inappropriateness of your message on a group that is still learning how to tie their dang shoelaces. :duh: If you can't understand or grasp that, then I pity you AND your children.

And hear me clear on this: You are NOT part of my family ... I wouldn't have someone like you around my child to warp and brainwash her mind.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
kingpl2 said:
You are my family.

Cindy? Cindy Sheehan? Is this really you?! :killingme

crabcake

Kain99 said:
You guys have broken the golden rule... "Never never let them see you sweat." :lol:
I'm not sweating ... my kid's not gonna need psychological counseling to deal with the nightmares from seeing pictures of aborted fetuses ... she's not gonna be called into the principal's office for talking about having babies sucked out of her innerds ... She's gonna be empowered to think for herself, make decisions about her well-being and what's best for her and be comfortable talking to me about them because she'll know that mommy won't judge or ridicule her and tell her she's going to hell. :dance:

MMDad

Lem Putt
MMDad said:
"The Bible contains enough but not all" This a quote from you. This means that you think that the Bible is not complete. And you portray youself as a Christian?

Do you not have an answer? Did your priest not prepare you to answer a rational question? Maybe you could ask your priest, if he's not busy touching little boys. Then you can regurgitate what you heard, since you obviously cannot think for yourself.

K

Kain99

crabcake said:
I'm not sweating ... my kid's not gonna need psychological counseling to deal with the nightmares from seeing pictures of aborted fetuses ... she's not gonna be called into the principal's office for talking about having babies sucked out of her innerds ... She's gonna be empowered to think for herself, make decisions about her well-being and what's best for her and be comfortable talking to me about them because she'll know that mommy won't judge or ridicule her and tell her she's going to hell. :dance:
Well... You all have validated the effectiveness of the campaign. :wink:

crabcake

Kain99 said:
Well... You all have validated the effectiveness of the campaign. :wink:
How so? I still don't agree with him/them in that abortion should be banned, nor do I support their stance. :shrug: The only thing he/they've achieved (in my book) is show that they have no respect for others and their beliefs. :ohwell:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
crabcake said:
How so? I still don't agree with him/them in that abortion should be banned, nor do I support their stance. :shrug: The only thing he/they've achieved (in my book) is show that they have no respect for others and their beliefs. :ohwell:
:yeahthat: We all have to live with the personal choices we make in life, good or bad, or what some think is right or wrong. Personally, what I decide to do with my uterus is my choice.

camily

Peace
I'm a little late, but I'll get my two cents in. I think they can protest what ever they want, but I do agree that it is wrong to have your kids out there holding signs. I remember when I went to private school they had all of us sign a petition against abortion. Looking back I think that was an awful thing to do because you are just not informed enough to make that kind of descision at that age. I think I was 10-12. I have many horror stories from there though and that is a whole new thread.

MMDad

Lem Putt
camily said:
I'm a little late, but I'll get my two cents in. I think they can protest what ever they want, but I do agree that it is wrong to have your kids out there holding signs. I remember when I went to private school they had all of us sign a petition against abortion. Looking back I think that was an awful thing to do because you are just not informed enough to make that kind of descision at that age. I think I was 10-12. I have many horror stories from there though and that is a whole new thread.

I think you get it. Express your opinion to me, but don't force your opinion on my kids.

The worst thing about this whole issue is how the holier than thou types push people away by being so arrogant.

tomchamp

MMDad said:
I think you get it. Express your opinion to me, but don't force your opinion on my kids.

The worst thing about this whole issue is how the holier than thou types push people away by being so arrogant.

I like your MPD better! I know it too! To easy! :lol: