NASCAR 65th Daytona 500.Sunday 18 Feburary , 2 PM on FOX

homedepot20

NASCAR 2024 season is just days away .
Teams arrive @ Daytona FL ,Wednesday for qualifying that night followed by Vacation Duels next day on Thursday with the Grand Daddy of Races on SUNDAY .
So far our SOMD Fantasy League has 2 participants with 6 team entries .Time is running out for past & future participants to submit their entries by Green Flag on Sunday .Enter your Teams up to 4 under NASCAR 2024 in Forum SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY.Rules are posted and simple to follow in this 16th season of Fantasy NASCAR.
Teams can be submitted under this Posting if desired and I'll transfer .
Can't wait for the excitement to begin again
😊😊😊😊😊

homedepot20

FB_IMG_1707755992988.jpg
Just DAYS away 🚘🚘🚘🚘

homedepot20

Strange how our FOUNDING Father of this Forum ( Dipstick, AKA -Beaver Cleaver, AKA -Andy Marqurist) has NO "Championships" and has disappeared off the radar of SOMD Fantasy NASCAR .
Going into 16th Season, "Championship" Titles are as Listed ( Best of my Recollection)
OldHillcrestGuy-5
Clevalley 3
Huntr1 2
Monello 2
Anthony James 1
Stgislander 1
Homedepot20 1

Last edited:

homedepot20

I'll be back, only putting in 3 teams myself. My Ford team did crap last year so its going to be gone. Once I find the paper I put my teams on I'll post them.
Look under NASCAR 2024
I LISTED Them as you had LAST YEAR
Just indicate any CHANGES 😊😊😊
PS What's a Ole Fart like you doing up.@ 707AM .I dont even think about til at least 9πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:

homedepot20

Bud Pole Qualifying Wednesday night
8PM on FS1 😊😊😊😊
Have a feeling a HENDRICK MOTOR SPORT Car will take the POLE & possibly the FRONT Row like they always seem to do .🀬🀬🀬🀬

homedepot20

Bud Pole Qualifying Wednesday night
8PM on FS1 😊😊😊😊
Have a feeling a HENDRICK MOTOR SPORT Car will take the POLE & possibly the FRONT Row like they always seem to do .🀬🀬🀬🀬
NO Hendrick Pole or Front Row this YearπŸ˜‚
Logano takes POLE & McDowell starts on Front Row .

homedepot20

SHOUTING OUT to all Past SOMD Fantasy participants and ANY FUTURE participants, time is growing Short to submit your teams . With 2 Duel races have been conducted, you should have a good idea of whom to have on a Team and at what finishing position.
Basic Rules 1- Up to 4 Teams are allowed
2- Changes can be made ANYTIME up to Green Flag of Race or just let your TEAM RIDE IT OUT for entire Season . 3- Talk as much BS you want, it's all for FUN πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SEE Y'ALL ON SUNDAY 😊😊😊

homedepot20

HAPPY DAYTONA DAY πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Got my HotDogs & Shrimp for the Race .
Plenty of ingredients for MANGO Margarita Slushies.
I HOPE More participants sign up before GREEN FLAG @ 2:40 (EST ).
As of this Posting, for the 16th Season of SOMD Fantasy NASCAR , Only 2 participants have registered for total of 6 entries . One can play
at any time During season but you risk falling behind in points & Having to play CATCH UP .
Remember the Md Lottery Slogan
YOU GOTTA PLAY TO WIN 😊😊😊

homedepot20

Weather Channel shows raining MOVING OUT from Daytona area .
Track Dryers should be out soon and Hopefully GREEN FLAG after 4PM.
Race still on FOX .Coverage starts at 4PM.
SO LET'S GET THOSE ENTRIES SUBMITTED :whistle: