Wallace
Fantasy Standing AFTER Daytona
🏁5X Champ 5🏁
Team Toyota 4
HD/Hendrick 2
Homedepot20/JGR 1
OldHillcrestGuy 0
HD/AllStars 0
NEXT RACE , Sunday 25 February 3PM@ ATLANTA on FOX .
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RESULTS 😊😊😊

homedepot20

A Fantasy league of at least 12-16 Entries makes the Season much more exciting .
Plenty of time left to reconsider & participate in next Weeks event .
The Current leader has ONLY 5 POINTS so ONE WIN will vault a NEW person easily in to the 🏁LEAD 🏁

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Homie its going to be boring with just the 2 of Us. Watched the whole race since there wasnt anything else on. Thought wow only that first wreck at the beginning, and just as I was thinking that bam the big one. I came out pretty good with some of my drivers after the wreck. Was glad to see Logano, Brad, and then Chastan wreck out.

homedepot20

Homie its going to be boring with just the 2 of Us. Watched the whole race since there wasnt anything else on. Thought wow only that first wreck at the beginning, and just as I was thinking that bam the big one. I came out pretty good with some of my drivers after the wreck. Was glad to see Logano, Brad, and then Chastan wreck out.
I.made a plea to get others to sign up.
I'm thinking IF we can't get others , we just say ##$# it . I sure would hate to see our League end after 16 years .It's been exciting 😞😞😞
What's your opinion πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

I.made a plea to get others to sign up.
I'm thinking IF we can't get others , we just say ##$# it . I sure would hate to see our League end after 16 years .It's been exciting 😞😞😞
What's your opinion πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Im kind of thinking the same, that maybe the end is near. Im not giving up hope yet, now after about 4 weeks see where we stand and maybe its time to have it disappear like Dipstick did.

Salmon

Speaking of NASCAR, I think they should cease operations until they can reduce their carbon footprint to zero. That’s their goal by 2035, but that’s too far away.