91% of Yanks living in Mexico are illegals

awpitt

Main Streeter
Good deal. Mexico, kick all of them out of your country, along with all their income and money they bring to your banana republic. Viva la Raza!

Last paragraph by the lunatic, smary author:

"But unlike the way the US treats so called “illegals,” Mexico does not deport Americans. In contrast the Mexican government remains much more flexible and understanding towards the influx of undocumented immigrants from the United States.

That's a phrase I bet you never thought you'd read."

Sara Noelle, you idiot - show me even a few number of illegals here in the US from Mexico that are not a drain on the US economy. No doubt, you will be unable to identify any of the Americans living in Mexico that do anything to the Mexican economy other than pump it up.

Does anyone have any concrete figures on the percentage of immigrants who are on some form of welfare? I mean, I hear this claim be made all the time yet the immigrants I know are all hard working taxpayers.

black dog

Free America
Does anyone have any concrete figures on the percentage of immigrants who are on some form of welfare? I mean, I hear this claim be made all the time yet the immigrants I know are all hard working taxpayers.

What do the illegals do for a living that you know?
How do you know the amount of taxes that they are paying is correct?
Most of them I worked with claimed 5 to 7 dependants when they should be paying zero single or 1 or 2 dependants. Do you know what State or Federal giveaway programs they or others in there household were receiving?
I worked alongside of them for years, I have seen and been told how they abuse the system.
I can go on and on....

awpitt

Main Streeter
What do the illegals do for a living that you know?
How do you know the amount of taxes that they are paying is correct?
Most of them I worked with claimed 5 to 7 dependants when they should be paying zero single or 1 or 2 dependants. Do you know what State or Federal giveaway programs they or others in there household were receiving?
I worked alongside of them for years, I have seen and been told how they abuse the system.
I can go on and on....

Once again, does anyone have any concrete figures on the percentage of immigrants who are on some form of welfare?

Clem72

How would you even figure it out? Anecdotally, I don't ever remember standing behind a Spanish speaking Hispanic using an EBT card at the grocery store, and I frequent the Food Lion in the park regularly. Hell, they are just about the only ones I don't see using an EBT card there.

Clem72

Once again, what do the illegals do for a living that you know?

http://cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Use-Immigrant-and-Native-Households

That site lumps the legal and illegal immigrants together in the charts, so again it makes it hard to tell how much illegals use. But they did state in the summary that legal immigrants use more welfare than illegals (mostly because the only illegals reporting are ones that have legal dependent children, so the services they get cober the children and not themselves). Sounds like it might be preferable to have illegal immigrants than legal ones, going by your source.