97.7 and 98.3

K

Kain99

CRoyal said:
Bwahaha. Nice.

Theyre bringing TBone and Heather back to 98.3
Now that would be awesome! But sad.... They'd have to ditch their dreams to return to a mean boss.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Kain99 said:
Now that would be awesome! But sad.... They'd have to ditch their dreams to return to a mean boss.

They lost a lot of morning listeners when they left. . I am sure they worked something out to get them to return.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
BS Gal said:
When are they due back?

I'm not sure.. I just know that a rep from Somar Communications called us wanting local biz to advertise. In convo she said that they're coming back in the near future and she expects more listeners

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I don't get this karma thing.. if you have a negative reply to a post why not put it here (I dont care if I get 'red' but at least own up)

"why are you stealing their glory? do you honestly think they want some random internet persona to talk crap?"

Whos glory?? I never even once 'talked crap'
blow me

(THAT is talking crap)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
CRoyal said:
I'm not sure.. I just know that a rep from Somar Communications called us wanting local biz to advertise. In convo she said that they're coming back in the near future and she expects more listeners
Somar was probably lying to you to get your $.

Jayn

Jay
Yea what did happened to T-Bone and Heather? I had 98.3 on one morning and this goofy guy was on there.

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
CRoyal said:
Bwahaha. Nice.

Theyre bringing TBone and Heather back to 98.3

I'm gonna go on record again and positively state that:

I LOVE MOJO...he may not suit your taste....but he suits mine. :larry:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Purplefox said:
I'm gonna go on record again and positively state that:

I LOVE MOJO...he may not suit your taste....but he suits mine. :larry:

That's the key word. I have better taste than to listen to him stretch, stutter, stammer out words to make a longer sentence on purpose. I have better taste than to listen to him whine about everything. I have better taste than to listen to his drivel :moon:

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
Dye Tied said:
That's the key word. I have better taste than to listen to him stretch, stutter, stammer out words to make a longer sentence on purpose. I have better taste than to listen to him whine about everything. I have better taste than to listen to his drivel :moon:

So don't listen.....don't complain.

Lola

MOJO ROX! None of us care what a left wing, tie dyeing, die trying, retro ass thinks. Just put on your Grateful Dead records go back to Xanadu with Olivia Newton John and shut the hell up.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Purplefox said:
So don't listen.....don't complain.

I have taste, I don't listen. If I need a rock fix, I put the station on after he is off the air. Doesn't mean he's a lousy person, just a lousy DJ. :duh:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Lola said:
MOJO ROX! None of us care what a left wing, tie dyeing, die trying, retro ass thinks. Just put on your Grateful Dead records go back to Xanadu with Olivia Newton John and shut the hell up.

Hostile, aren't we? :roflmao: So you know my politics, my life and everything from an internet name? cute :lol:

L O L A ..hmm a transvestite from a Kinks song :yay:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Lola said:

You must be bangin Mojo.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of radio personalities. CHILLLL
Smoke a fat one, inner peace MAAANNN :lmao:

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
CRoyal said:
You must be bangin Mojo.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of radio personalities. CHILLLL
Smoke a fat one, inner peace MAAANNN :lmao:

Now that is not called for. Just because WE finally got a DJ here that we really love, gotta be banging him? I much prefer him over that other personality Moondoggie or what ever his name was. And just to let you know....no, I am NOT banging him. But he is a great guy, and I am loyal. 'nuff said.