PrepH4U

Boomer983 said:
Hey Retard, er Retread...

Why don't you listen to an 8-track or ride home from your job as the overnight manager of the gas station with your head out the window. That way you won't have to worry about our boring show and you might catch a good meal with that gaping hole in your face.

You're out of your element mouth breather.
wow good way to accept show comments and to try and maintain a good customer/listener realtionship. :sarcasm:
:baby:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Boomer983 said:
No, here's a show comment.

Hey Boomer, I think you guys show try to do .....
Hey Boomer, did you ever think about trying.....

NOT

Hey jackass, you're boring or your show sucks.

How is that a listener comment? That's a jackass with too much free time trying to get a rise out of me....which worked. Let's go.
Aside from all this love...

Boomer would you please give our condolences to Dawn on the loss of her father?

morganj614

Boomer983 said:

Hey Boomer, I think you guys should try to do .....a show in South Dakota
Hey Boomer, did you ever think about trying.....to leave St. Mary's Co?

fixed :drama:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Boomer983 said:

You're supposed to be the entertainer. Don't you know how to do your job? If not, maybe you should consider a new line of work.

I know I'm not funny, and accept that. So, I would never dream of trying to entertain the general public.

PrepH4U

Boomer983 said:

NOT

Hey jackass, you're boring or your show sucks.

How is that a listener comment? That's a jackass with too much free time trying to get a rise out of me....which worked. Let's go.
No matter what the comment, they were listening.... duh... which meant they were listening at one point, correct?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Boomer983 said:
Hey Retard,

Way to alienate potential cutomers. Now that you have insulted the mentally handicapped, who's next? Why don't you get racial now? That worked great for the Greaseman.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Boomer983 said:

Hey Boomer, I think you guys show try to do a show in a different Language, english isn't working for you..
Hey Boomer, did you ever think about trying peanut butter on your nuts and let the dog lick it off!!!

NOT

Hey jackass, you're boring or your show sucks. (Technically qualifies more as a comment than the above listed questions)
I have been known to be wrong however... :whistle:

..........................FIXED!!! :jameo:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Boomer983 said:
As for the rest, why don't you guys just try the show for a FULL week and get back to me after that.

I can't roll my eyes that much. I get a headache. I have a 7 minute commute to work. Each morning that I've tried to listen to your show, you or Dawn have managed to make some lame ass comment in that amount of time. Sorry...your ratings may have been good elsewhere, but I don't go by ratings. :ohwell:

And you can be as nasty to me as you want, it still won't make your show better.

chernmax

Boomer983 said:
Hey Chris, that car is pretty queer.

You funny Bloomer

59,000 plus viewer with flawless feedback, 2 sponsors, featured in a 2006 calendar, spotlighted at many shows from Florida to New York, featured on 8 different performance car web sites. Nice try, but the facts overwhelm your lame attempt... :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Dag Nabit. Looks like Boomer bit the big one just as I was going to ask if he got that pic that Dougster sent to him on underwear day.:ohwell:

chernmax

I think he stepped, he was losing listeners by the dozen staying here...

Which would leave 3 left.... :jameo:

Last edited:

Retread

Wow...

Where did all of his orginal posts go that you guys quoted today? He sounds as if he has a lot of pent up anger, just like Moondog. Could they be one in the same?

chernmax

Retread said:
Where did all of his orginal posts go that you guys quoted today? He sounds as if he has a lot of pent up anger, just like Moondog. Could they be one in the same?

I don't think BLOOMER realized his comments are still here once a poster quotes his babble!!!