Attachments

• meeks111.jpg
    meeks111.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 174
  • meeks112.jpg
    meeks112.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 173

sockgirl77

Psh. He's just a drunk/disorderly. Where's his teardrop?
Yeah, he's just not bad-ass enough. :lmao:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-younger-brother-insists-hes-changed-man.html

"But Meeks’ spouse and the mother of his 3-year-old son is not amused by the collective swooning over her photogenic husband.

‘She's furious,’ Meeks' friend Simone Johnson told CBS 13 at his arraignment Friday. ‘Her man is in there and people are taking it as a joke, thinking it’s funny talking about his looks, saying all kinds of crazy things.’"

Your point?

If jail and the gansta tear drop are not enough to scare the ladies do you think that having a woman will? One word...challenge. :lmao:

mudpuddle

his eyes are just so beautiful. They look like he could look into your soul. He has such an angelic face!
I think someone should offer him a successful modeling job, and he could use the money to turn his life around, and become a better husband and father!

warneckutz

his eyes are just so beautiful. They look like he could look into your soul. He has such an angelic face!
I think someone should offer him a successful modeling job, and he could use the money to turn his life around, and become a better husband and father!

Wow...

Good Lord...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Symmetry. His eyes are pretty but his face is very symmetrical. Studies have shown that women, and men, are more attracted to symmetrical faces.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:eyebrow:

I call BS... I still get the ladies looking like this -
sloth-goonies-actor-8axq9xgd-e1392502295660.jpg

IRL, your face is very symmetrical as well glitter boy. :lol:

I think it's instinctual to be drawn towards symmetrical faces.

Like in bad boy there, I bet a lot of women first reaction was wow, and then - they noticed that tear drop tat and his other tattoos. It's like at first it wasn't even noticed to be factored in by the brain.

Facial symmetry will draw people instinctually towards you. But then it's up to you, your personality and other attributes (tear drop tat) to keep those people around or not.

Like the saying goes, just another pretty face, such a waste.

I met a guy irl in DC who was symmetrically perfect, perfect. :swoon: Then he spoke to me. :ohwell: Yeah, no. Just sit there and look pretty, and don't say a word. :lol: