A bid, a bid! We put in a bid!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It is only a buyers market, if the current homeowner is desperate and in a hurry to sell.

C

CalvertNewbie

We went ahead and found the house we wanted, we put in a bid for it.....

:tap:

........and now, we wait

Good luck! Lots going on in your life lately......baby on the way, new house coming, the move. Best of luck! :yahoo:

Cowgirl

I should note my philosophy is if you aren't embarrassed by your bid; it is not low enough.

:lol: We got our house for $40K less than asking price, AND it wasn't the seller's residence. It was just an investment property, so he didn't really *need* to sell it. :yay:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I should note my philosophy is if you aren't embarrassed by your bid; it is not low enough.

Then again- the houses are still for sale so it looks like I'm not the only one thinking they aren't such great deals as well. 2005 prices are long gone. I've found there is roughly a 20% price difference between people who want their house for sale vs being sold.

uh-oh..... I'm thinking we'll be home owner's in by Monday :lmao:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
:lol: We got our house for $40K less than asking price, AND it wasn't the seller's residence. It was just an investment property, so he didn't really *need* to sell it. :yay:
They got tired of all the section 8 residents.

Cowgirl

Because they finally evicted the last section 8 residents.

:lol: Two years ago the previous owners foreclosed on it, so the guy we bought it from got a good deal. He re-did everything, and he made some money but I still feel we got a good deal.