a BLACK curfew??? whaaa??????????? In P.G.County??????????

GregV814

wait, wait, wait... Are you telling me Senatorial candidate and PGCounty Executive Angela Also-Brooks will ban black youths, expressing themselves at the National Harbor???? Isnt she a champion of JUSTICE and creating jobs for the underserved?? Isnt she the a proud black woman proponent for allowing abortions on the spot for all Americans? Isnt she a Democrat who will win according to Brooke Lierman and Moonhead Moore???

Why she aint demanding stores to hire this band of 4-500 youths trying hard to get a job at the Harbor?

Kinnakeet

wait, wait, wait... Are you telling me Senatorial candidate and PGCounty Executive Angela Also-Brooks will ban black youths, expressing themselves at the National Harbor???? Isnt she a champion of JUSTICE and creating jobs for the underserved?? Isnt she the a proud black woman proponent for allowing abortions on the spot for all Americans? Isnt she a Democrat who will win according to Brooke Lierman and Moonhead Moore???

Why she aint demanding stores to hire this band of 4-500 youths trying hard to get a job at the Harbor?
What jobs are they applying for disruption of services or bumming

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Alsobrooks has actually been pretty tough on crime both as State's Attorney and as County Executive. She pushed through a teen curfew a couple years ago over some pretty serious opposition, although it was a temporary measure.

Before anyone gets stupid, my saying the above doesn't mean I support or endorse her even though she would be easier for Hogan to beat than Trone. That's also not an endorsement of Hogan, I'll have to swallow hard to vote for him, for a number of reasons.

Kinnakeet

Alsobrooks has actually been pretty tough on crime both as State's Attorney and as County Executive. She pushed through a teen curfew a couple years ago over some pretty serious opposition, although it was a temporary measure.

Before anyone gets stupid, my saying the above doesn't mean I support or endorse her even though she would be easier for Hogan to beat than Trone. That's also not an endorsement of Hogan, I'll have to swallow hard to vote for him, for a number of reasons.
Hogan is a RINO and I think he is ahead of Trone by a good margin last I heard

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Hogan is a RINO and I think he is ahead of Trone by a good margin last I heard
That will change. The majority of Maryland Democrats don't want a Republican Senate so he won't get many votes there from people crossing Party lines. His win will be the unaffiliated voters, which he won both times.

Also, both his opponents, Brown and Jealous, were incredibly weak candidates (now, I freely admit I missed him beating Brown simply because I'm jaded) but both still got almost 50% of the vote.

ginwoman

I do not want to vote for RINO, Trump hating Hogan. I want to vote Flicker (?). I just don't want to waste my vote. :confused: