A question for all the guys?

bcp

In My Opinion
I know this is an old post, but, the same question will come upon us in just a few short months.
lets be ready for it this time without any question as to what a man would like for christmas.

cheap and easy.
Give him a nobber while he is opening a 12 pack.

you are most welcome.

bcp

In My Opinion
06-12-2007 08:00 PM u serious have no life! Amazing!<o:p></o:p>

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>

Lets work with this and see if we can help you better express yourself in the future… shall we?<o:p></o:p>

First<o:p></o:p>

The letter “u” should have been spelt out as You. <o:p></o:p>

“serious” would have been better written as seriously.

Now, in this case, Amazing was really fine just the way you wrote it, however, it would have read better as Thats amazing, or This amazes me.

Also, while we are discussing this, Why did you find reason to capitalize the A in Amazing, yet you decided that the first letter in your sentence, as in the u, would be best served in lower case? Now, that lack of capitalization amazes me.

<o:p></o:p>

Simple things like this can cause people to think you have a real name instead of something like Corky, or Bennie.<o:p></o:p>

bcp said:
I know this is an old post, but, the same question will come upon us in just a few short months.
lets be ready for it this time without any question as to what a man would like for christmas.

cheap and easy.

you are most welcome.
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...... :yay:

R

RadioPatrol

bcp said:

cheap and easy.

you are most welcome.

:jet:

:high5:

:roflmao::roflmao:

:clap:

:notworthy

:cool:

:thewave:

:buddies:

R

RadioPatrol

bcp said:
06-12-2007 08:00 PM u serious have no life! Amazing!<o:p></o:p>

Lets work with this and see if we can help you better express yourself in the future… shall we?<o:p></o:p>

First<o:p></o:p>

The letter “u” should have been spelt out as You. <o:p></o:p>

“serious” would have been better written as seriously.

Now, in this case, Amazing was really fine just the way you wrote it, however, it would have read better as Thats amazing, or This amazes me.

Also, while we are discussing this, Why did you find reason to capitalize the A in Amazing, yet you decided that the first letter in your sentence, as in the u, would be best served in lower case? Now, that lack of capitalization amazes me.

<o:p></o:p>

Simple things like this can cause people to think you have a real name instead of something like Corky, or Bennie.<o:p></o:p>

:tap: .............................. :wench:

R

RadioPatrol

consaka said:
Its all good of course but not all adults appreciate the theme and violence of Grand Theft Auto.

Vice City Rules !!!!!! Yeah to 80's Music ........... :razz:

Deal Drugs, Rob Stores, Kill Cops, Run Over Pedestrians ............... :whistle:

Almost as much fun as fraging your friends Online in HL2