A real poll for Trump

littlelady

God bless the USA
I say it's "real" because the "poll rigger" won't touch it - the cost is too high, it costs real money. Now you know the real poll number for Trump.

Interesting story: How Trump's brands fade away

I am sure you can find all that on Amazon, and USPS will deliver it to you on Sundays.

Venezuela, anyone? Did y’all just see what happened in their election?

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Perhaps in some circles that is considered an expensive cologne. :lol:

I vividly remember going to Garfinkels about every two years to buy my first wife a one oz bottle of "Joy " Parfum for her birthday. It was about the same as one paycheck then.
Still today when I smell that Parfum I go where is she, I don't see her..

somdwatch

Have you ever read any of the articles that someone else posts before you comment??? If you did you wouldn't sound quite so stupid all the time.

"The Presidency" isn't what cost Trump the licensing contracts...Trump's idiotic, inane, racist, bigoted, juvenile comments and tweets cost Trump his licensing contracts. In other words, TRUMP lost TRUMP the contracts.

BTW...note how relatively small the numbers are in this article. For all his bluster, Trump isn't worth and doesn't earn nearly what you and the rest of the Kool aid drinkers think.

Please tell me why then, If he makes so little. Why do you and your kind demand to see it? Just A$$wipes?

Hijinx

Please tell me why then, If he makes so little. Why do you and your kind demand to see it? Just A$$wipes?

I am sure donating his salary when he is paid is a terrific hardship on Donald Trump.
Tranny is right , maybe he should accept a few of his paychecks.

katsung47

Americans have worse perceptions of Ivanka Trump and Trump Hotels than almost any other brand in the US

11/1/2017

Americans have an extremely low perception of Trump family brands.

Both Ivanka Trump's fashion line and Trump Hotels fell to the bottom 10 of more than 1,600 brands analysed in a YouGov consumer perception survey, Axios reports. YouGov surveyed 4,800 people in a representative national sample to arrive at the result.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/othe...n-almost-any-other-brand-in-the-us/ar-AAuks98

Trump and his family are so unpopular that his son Barron was bullied in school.

black dog

Free America
Staaahp. Trump is so unpopular...that he was elected President of the United States.

Easy to say when you're Hitler the Dicktator.

medium (2).jpg

katsung47

Staaahp. Trump is so unpopular...that he was elected President of the United States.

Here is an accident poll for Trump. Not prepared in advance, but an abrupt, open, plain, not rigged one.
Robert De Niro says “F**k Trump” at Tony Awards
The Radio City Music Hall crowd roared and gave De Niro a standing ovation Sunday night

RACHEL LEAH JUNE 11, 2018

bert De Niro was called upon to introduce Bruce Springsteen's musical performance at the 72nd Tony Awards Sunday night, but it was his introduction that was one of the award show's most memorable moments.

"I’m going to say one thing: F**k Trump," De Niro said, full-throated and with bass and bite.

The audience erupted into roars, and the actor pumped his fists in the air. De Niro paused and waited for the applause and cheers to die down so his next words could be heard unequivocally: "It’s no longer down with Trump. It’s f**k Trump."

The crowd at Radio City Music Hall in New York City gave De Niro a sustained, standing ovation for his word choice and political statement, while CBS successfully bleeped out the expletive for the live telecast. In fact, after the show, many viewers watching from home wondered which profanity he used, twice.

But social media cleared it up:

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-says-fk-trump-at-tony-awards/

[video=youtube_share;DVWxQvlgRrM]https://youtu.be/DVWxQvlgRrM[/video]

https://youtu.be/DVWxQvlgRrM

Last edited:

Kevinthedog

Let us note a couple of things:

Trump has always been Trump. He's been a highly public figure for decades - his views and manner of expression should come as a surprise to no one.

Only since he became President, and the Left started their insane howling, has Trump branding seen a decline.

I don't really think it takes a genius to figure it out.

Trump is a big fat idiot that a bunch idiots voted for. End of story.

Kevinthedog

By a bunch of idiots. The Hitler youth really like Hitler too. No one else did. No one likes Trump. Only deplorable’s and rednecks and religious people who aren’t really Christian. A bunch of losers. I wish they would all move to Texas and secede and called themselves the Confederate states of America and everyone else in the world would laugh at them, And ignore them as they slide into obscurity because they are so dysfunctional. Besides who wants to deal with a bunch of racists and homophobes anyway?
Losers all

littlelady

God bless the USA
By a bunch of idiots. The Hitler youth really like Hitler too. No one else did. No one likes Trump. Only deplorable’s and rednecks and religious people who aren’t really Christian. A bunch of losers. I wish they would all move to Texas and secede and called themselves the Confederate states of America and everyone else in the world would laugh at them, And ignore them as they slide into obscurity because they are so dysfunctional. Besides who wants to deal with a bunch of racists and homophobes anyway?
Losers all

Wow.