A short 'do

Cowgirl

:lmao: My husband whines every time I get my hair cut even the slightest bit. What's with men and long hair? I've seen some women with beautiful shorter do's.

Yeah, BF says the same thing. Yet, he complains when his hair gets longer than 1/2". :duh:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to cut my hair this short, but I love Katie Holmes' short 'do.

Oh, I so know what your going through. I've been tossing it around myself (not my hair but the idea) and it's difficult. Depends on how long you hair is now, if your ready for a new look, the typical questions one needs to ask before attempting to try something new. My hair is actually her length now, but has grown out from a very pixie cut, a Mia Farrow do of last summer. Thought about getting it cut that short just as recent as last weekend, but didn't do it. It is easier short but throwing it up in a clip or ponytail is easy too. I haven't had my hair long in quite awhile, which is why the hesitation on cutting it again. Maybe baby steps are the answer if your not used to shorter hair.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
My husband would have a heart attack if I cut it all off again. For some reason men seem to love long hair.

You know...I hate that!! Men are just pigs!! "MEN LOVE LONG HAIR". I've heard that LAME reason for years. Why do we women do things like that for men? For approval. Women should be able to cut their hair if they want to. If WE don't like it, then WE should be able to make the decision to grow it back because WE want to and not because OUR MAN wants us too. I think we as women have been brainwashed into thinking that our hair defines us as women, as if boobs and no penis doesn't do that for us. The crappy thing of it all is that Men aren't going to change. We could do summersalts and handstands and serve "OUR MAN" and still never get approval whether we have long hair or not.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
You know...I hate that!! Men are just pigs!! "MEN LOVE LONG HAIR". I've heard that LAME reason for years. Why do we women do things like that for men? For approval. Women should be able to cut their hair if they want to. If WE don't like it, then WE should be able to make the decision to grow it back because WE want to and not because OUR MAN wants us too. I think we as women have been brainwashed into thinking that our hair defines us as women, as if boobs and no penis doesn't do that for us. The crappy thing of it all is that Men aren't going to change. We could do summersalts and handstands and serve "OUR MAN" and still never get approval whether we have long hair or not.
:poorbaby: It will be okay.

slotted

You should turn gay now.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I can do somersaults and handstands. :shrug:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!

Hostile little man hatin' chica aren't ya? I happen to like my long hair as well, it's easy to braid back in the summer and I don't have to blow it dry all the time and use a ton of styling products on it. I think it looks feminine and pretty when down. I'm blessed with hair that is straight and really dosen't frizz so it's a real carefree style for me. I hated the constant maintenance of short hair, the monthly cuts, the twice a day styling, all the goop to make it poof up and lay just so. Now I just run a brush though it and get the ends trimmed every few months.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I'm lucky that my hubby doesn't care if I cut my hair short or keep it long.

Also, my hair grow at least 16 inches within a year. It doesn't matter if I cut it short because we know my hair will grow back within a month or two.

When I was pregnant two days before I had my baby, I had my mid-back long hair chopped off to an above ears hair do. Now, it has been almost 14 months since I chopped my hair off and my hair is at shoulder length level now.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I'm lucky that my hubby doesn't care if I cut my hair short or keep it long.

Also, my hair grow at least 16 inches within a year. It doesn't matter if I cut it short because we know my hair will grow back within a month or two.

When I was pregnant two days before I had my baby, I had my mid-back long hair chopped off to an above ears hair do. Now, it has been almost 14 months since I chopped my hair off and my hair is at shoulder length level now.

I loved my hair when I was preggo!!! So thick and shiney, I could barely put it up it was so heavy. Unfortunately 6 months after each kid was born the inevitable happened, hair falling out everywhere and soon back to normal.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I've never known a man who refused a woman based solely on hair length. Other things, maybe, but never hair length.