Accident on 235

Callie girl

It wasn't Mike but I know his wife and feel really bad for her and his three kids right now. They are great people. Pour kids and her to be a widow so young.

bcp

In My Opinion
Very sad to leave a family behind. Take a look at his history. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. He has a record longer than my arm, mostly driving infractions. I wish people would learn and stop being so selfish.

DO the judiciary search on him. speeding, driving without a license driving drunk failure to stay at the scene of an accident possession of CDS, not marijuana Possession of CDS Marijuana child support failure to pay child support manslaughter. I feel sorry for his kids left behind, I mean, there is always a chance he could have woke up one morning and decided to be a father, but the reality is that he was not a father to them. He was just a step above the JPC level as far as that is concerned.

willie

In the year 2000 he got 10 years for manslaughter that was pled down from first degree murder. Should have stayed in jail.

MMDad

Lem Putt
In the year 2000 he got 10 years for manslaughter that was pled down from first degree murder. Should have stayed in jail.
Does anyone remember that murder on Chancellors Run in 1999? This was the shooter. It was supposedly a gang turf thing.

jenileigh

Does anyone remember that murder on Chancellors Run in 1999? This was the shooter. It was supposedly a gang turf thing.

I was told that Saturday was the birthday of the murder victim.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wasn't this in Meadowlake Subdivision? Construction job on a new house or something. I lived in Heards estates at the time.
No, this was a fight at a bar or party, which turned into a car-to-car shooting, then he hit a utility pole.