Accused molester politician offs himself

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I fully understood Monellos post, and I posted my response..
I can't help you understand.. RIF perhaps?

Monello's post was not directed at you sir, therefore a response from you was quite inappropriate per your standards of forum etiquette. Perhaps you don't grasp the fundamentals of intelligent communication?

I'm here to help you if you are capable of learning, at your advanced age that is.:killingme

black dog

Free America
Monello's post was not directed at you sir, therefore a response from you was quite inappropriate per your standards of forum etiquette. Perhaps you don't grasp the fundamentals of intelligent communication?

I'm here to help you if you are capable of learning, at your advanced age that is.:killingme

Boy that was a sockdolager.... I'm at a complete loss on what to type...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is it blasphemous to take the greatest gift God gave you? I

Salvation is supposed to be the greatest gift God gives you. Corporeal life is mentioned frequently in the Bible as temporary and unimportant, and it's the everlasting life you will enjoy through God that's important.

Jesus is cited as God's greatest gift as well. See AWP's John 3:16 reference.

BOP

Interesting. Whatever fits I guess...

Many Xtians are pretty flexible (and selective) about how they interpret the bible. There's even a song about that.

NSFW (or your snowflake friends and relatives) warning.

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Salvation is supposed to be the greatest gift God gives you. Corporeal life is mentioned frequently in the Bible as temporary and unimportant, and it's the everlasting life you will enjoy through God that's important.

:dingding:

This_person

Good points, all!