Adidas cancels 'Shackle Shoes" ...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
What exactly could this lead to? :confused:

Women's heels are made w/this same concept in mind and I've never heard any outrage over it. :cds:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How are the shackle shoes different from these idiots who wear their pants sagging down to look like prison inmates?

Adidas needs to grow a set. You watch Nike steal that idea and make a fortune from it.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
What exactly could this lead to? :confused:

Women's heels are made w/this same concept in mind and I've never heard any outrage over it. :cds:

Sorry you're confused, that certainly wasn't my intention. I've never seen anyone killed over women's heels with shackles either, but have seem MANY killed over a pair of costly sneakers.

With all the racist crap in the world going on do you see any chance of someone not using it as an excuse to start an outcry? The people would certainly suffer :cds: , and although I see no reason for it I'm sure it would happen.

:coffee:

Outcry? You want an outcry? Did you see the TACKY orange they used for the cheap looking shackle part? Now THAT is an outcry...:cds:

Is anyone else picturing JPC struttin' down Great Mills road in a pair of these and his "Power to the People" fist pump t-shirt or is it just me...:confused:

SamSpade

I'll bet if they replace the chain links with a strap so that the shackle just grabs the cuff - they'll sell. Heck, I already use those straps for cuffs when I ride my bike.

BOP

246 years? I thought they were up to a bazillion years of slavery in America by now.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I must have missed the part of the advertising that said only blacks could wear them.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I've seen more prisoners wearing shackles than slaves. Is Uncle Jesse gonna have "Cool Hand Luke" banned too? What we got here is failure, to communicate. :whip: