Adopt from a Rescue, make room to save more...

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Pasofever said:
I would move in a minute if I found a place for me and my animals and mom..house or tailer would work..I have have access to a little money..

:huggy: I dont know what to say. Im so sorry

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Paso, what kind of small dogs do you have? Maybe I can help that way, although I dont want to. I mean I dont want you to get rid of your pets.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
baileydog said:
Paso, what kind of small dogs do you have? Maybe I can help that way, although I dont want to. I mean I dont want you to get rid of your pets.

I am hoping it will work out...it usually does but I have to go through some hell first..what happened this am as he came out of his room the 1 1/2 yr old blind/deaf dach jumped on his legs..she loves him he said she was going to trip him and threw his plate across the room and threw his big mug on the ground toward her. My Chinese crested will not go near him and shakes when he comes in the room if I am holding her if she is not on my lap she runs for the other room until he goes back in his room

I have

1 1/2 yr old double dapple (blue merle and white) dach no eyes and deaf (10 lbs) spayed up to date on everything inc rabies and HW treatments

3 yr old dapple dach 5 lbs again UTD spayed

3 yr old pink chinese crested only likes women afraid of men.. 10 lbs UTD on everything too

All are used to sleeping in the human bed at night.

All are NOT used to going outside and are paper trained..and bathed weeky...CC is bathed 2 X week for blackheads and clipped every 2 weeks..

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pasofever said:
I am hoping it will work out...it usually does but I have to go through some hell first..what happened this am as he came out of his room the 1 1/2 yr old blind/deaf dach jumped on his legs..she loves him he said she was going to trip him and threw his plate across the room and threw his big mug on the ground toward her. My Chinese crested will not go near him and shakes when he comes in the room if I am holding her if she is not on my lap she runs for the other room until he goes back in his room

I have

1 1/2 yr old double dapple (blue merle and white) dach no eyes and deaf (10 lbs) spayed up to date on everything inc rabies and HW treatments

3 yr old pink chinese crested only likes women afraid of men.. 10 lbs UTD on everything too

All are NOT used to going outside and are paper trained..and bathed weeky...CC is bathed 2 X week for blackheads and clipped every 2 weeks..

Why won't he make you get rid of the Boxers?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
cattitude said:
Why won't he make you get rid of the Boxers?

They are not under his feet they spend most of the time in the yard..Plus the little dogs are MINE...its all about hurting ME..not the dogs...his mind games. All mental but destructive never the less..I am sure I have ulcers and can get physically sick by him coming into the room..

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Pasofever said:

I have

{3 yr old pink chinese crested only likes women afraid of men.. 10 lbs UTD on everything too}
Can you blame her?

Let us know if you do need to place them. I personally have always wanted a c. crested, and I saw your pink girl, what a hoot. I have a friend looking for a small dog that wont bother a cat.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
baileydog said:
{3 yr old pink chinese crested only likes women afraid of men.. 10 lbs UTD on everything too}
Can you blame her?

Let us know if you do need to place them. I personally have always wanted a c. crested, and I saw your pink girl, what a hoot. I have a friend looking for a small dog that wont bother a cat.

All of mine live with a cat..no problems..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
baileydog said:
Are you married to this ahole or just living with him? He doesnt hit, does he?

Married over 20 yrs he does not hit but I do not talk back and I yes sir no sir and move out of his way...He was not like this at first..but with taking care of mom and the animals I am limited to moving..even though I pay ALL the bills here...And now he told me today I can not leave the house unless I take mom with me..but he says this all the time..Sure you can go but take your mom..knowing I can not get the wheel chair down stairs by myself...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Married over 20 yrs he does not hit but I do not talk back and I yes sir no sir and move out of his way...He was not like this at first..but with taking care of mom and the animals I am limited to moving..even though I pay ALL the bills here...And now he told me today I can not leave the house unless I take mom with me..but he says this all the time..Sure you can go but take your mom..knowing I can not get the wheel chair down stairs by myself...
I'm really sorry that you have to go through this :huggy:, you deserve way better! His day will come and I'm sure not soon enough.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Pasofever said:

What the fuk is this 1950? The only time I say sir to my husband is if Im being a smartazz. You know like, Oh yes sir, im so sorry sir, F. U sir. If you pay all the bills, kick him to the curb. What happens when you stand up to him, besides picking on poor defensless anilmals. What a punk. When you finally dump this piece of crap, please post his picture so all the girls will know to stay away from him. I would show mangirl the door and change the locks.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
baileydog said:
When you finally dump this piece of crap, please post his picture so all the girls will know to stay away from him. I would show mangirl the door and change the locks.

:yeahthat:

baileydog said:
What the fuk is this 1950? The only time I say sir to my husband is if Im being a smartazz. You know like, Oh yes sir, im so sorry sir, F. U sir. If you pay all the bills, kick him to the curb. What happens when you stand up to him, besides picking on poor defensless anilmals. What a punk. When you finally dump this piece of crap, please post his picture so all the girls will know to stay away from him. I would show mangirl the door and change the locks.
I'm thinking she can't "dump" that POS because she values her life and the life of the animals she'd be forced to leave behind.

vraiblonde said:
Thanks! It has become obvious over the years here that a lot of folks don't realize how many rescue groups there are offering such a wide variety of breeds in need of homes...:yay:

Cowgirl

kwillia said:
Thanks! It has become obvious over the years here that a lot of folks don't realize how many rescue groups there are offering such a wide variety of breeds in need of homes...:yay:

I guess this means your out of a job! :yay: :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pasofever said:
Paso, you need to tell him to GTFO. Why doesn't he work? I'l admit, when I saw him, he was a bit scary.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BS Gal said:
Paso, you need to tell him to GTFO. Why doesn't he work? I'l admit, when I saw him, he was a bit scary.

Cant the house/property is paid for and in his parents name...

He has been awarded years back of SS disability I am hoping that large check will keep him off my back for awhile or :gossip: him...Life should be alot better after that..He is so decrepit he cant do shiat...thats the bad part but say around and aggravating to me...

He just walked by and asked what I was doing..told him placing an add for the small dogs...he said TAKE IT OFF

Then he looked at Libby and said I see you are still here..:frown: the man from NJ was to be here at 12...

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
How sad that you have to take this abuse. When he gets his big check, take him to the bank to cash it, walmart for a suitcase and then dump his lazy ass at the Holiday Inn. Tell him its been giggles but its over. As for him telling you to remove the ad, tell him you found homes for all the animals including the boxers and see what he says. If he shows any emotion to that, tell him the next time he threatens any of them it will be for real. Or maybe you should of just told him you were posting an ad for a new and better model husband.