adrenochrome

Dakota

~~~~~~~
In reality, adrenochrome is synthesized by biotechnology companies, solely for research purposes, and has no medical uses.[26][27][28] <--- what they want you to believe but is this really true?

Also trending right now - this stuff has been out for years but now people are starting to take a look and question what it is...

Alex Jones talked about it long ago but now, Alex Jones may not seem so crazy huh? He spoke of a shadow government and guess what, there is a shadow government. :eyebrow:

Last edited:

PJay

Waiting for Anthony Weiner's laptop to come to light and what was on it.

Frazzle Drip

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Waiting for Anthony Weiner's laptop to come to light and what was on it.

Frazzle Drip
Readers:

Rumors say that Wiener had a file on his laptop titled "insurance." It was Clinton and Huma extracting the adrenochrome from a child.

Names of interest: Deputy Chief Steven Silks, State Senator Linda Collins-Smith, Circuit Judge Philip Smith, Sen. Jonathan Nichols Oklahoma, Det. Joseph Calabrese

They're all dead and connected in one way or the other to the whole thing or so they say

In addition, there were many NYC police officers that committed suicide after that but are they related? Never could verify that.

The question is, could this be what killed Seth Rich? Did he leak to Julian Assange??

Remember what this creep said???

PJay

I remember it all. I've posted all of this across this forum. Time for a refresher for all. Thank you for doing it.

I believe soon all will be made public. It's getting close.

I don't know if you watched Frazzle Drip..I did. I saw what Hillary did. The most evil thing I've ever witnessed.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I only heard audio - wouldn't look at the video.

Surprised this thread is still up but many links removed

I remember a video with Podesta, mostly audio, of a child screaming but it used his alter ego name.

The art in both the Podesta homes are deeply disturbing. DEEPLY - I think the brother has some that look like pictures out of Dahmer's house.
They don't hide their 'art.'

I am still in disbelief that any of this is true but...

I would not be that surprised if there is some truth in this. If that makes sense.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Trigger Warning here - Is this Podesta's alter ego?

His emails released in Wikileaks were indeed odd, VERY ODD, but right now, he is currently serving in this administration. Senior Advisor to the President for Clean Energy Innovation and Implementation in charge of nearly 400 billion in funds for climate bs overseas.

Wife - Mary works on this ---- https://ivcusa.org/

I do find it interesting that some user accounts that have been banned for years, including mine, are being reinstated. I'm sure I was following some people they didn't like because I rarely posted at the time on Twitter. I got switched to banned on J7 or J8 - no reason given.

I was in a huge batch.

This might not stay up

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
1700947023129.jpeg

PJay

There's one of Obama dressed in scary clothing too. One of the Patriots shared it a while back.

Clem72

Readers:

Rumors say that Wiener had a file on his laptop titled "insurance." It was Clinton and Huma extracting the adrenochrome from a child.
The least believable part of this is that HC would have the skills to perform such an extraction (if it were easy, it would be common knowledge) or that she wouldn't have people to do that sort of thing for her.

And of course the big red flag with adrenochrome in general is that there are no examples of people living longer or having increased vitality or whatever at old age. Few of them look even moderately healthy for their age.

PJay

The least believable part of this is that HC would have the skills to perform such an extraction (if it were easy, it would be common knowledge) or that she wouldn't have people to do that sort of thing for her.

And of course the big red flag with adrenochrome in general is that there are no examples of people living longer or having increased vitality or whatever at old age. Few of them look even moderately healthy for their age.
The video I saw she was giving the pain.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The video was posted in this - not sure it will stay

And yeah Clem, I post it - doesn't mean I believe any of it but there might be 'some' truth in 'some' things.

Last edited: