Adult Dance Classes

LindsayHeather

Does anyone know of any adult dance classes near or around Waldorf? The closest place that I know of is Joy of Motion in DC. Thanks!
-Lindsay

gingerbreadgurl

Does anyone know of any adult dance classes near or around Waldorf? The closest place that I know of is Joy of Motion in DC. Thanks!
-Lindsay

I know because I looked not too long ago. I was gonna be a SUPASTAHHHHHHHHH :diva:

Sharon's Studio of Dance
70 Industrial Park Dr. Building 2
Waldorf, MD 20602
(301) 645-6763

sharon@sharonsstudio.com

Adult Ballet, Hip Hop jazz & Tap

Adults can enjoy different combination subjects too! These are not your typical "stand at the barre" dance classes! Be prepared for across the floor progressions in addition to turns, leaps and jazz or ballet exercises. A great workout for the beginner/intermediate student. The monthly tuition for 1 subject $ 45 and 2 subjects are $ 75, 3 subjects $90. Each class lasts 40 minutes. For class shoe requirements, see single Subject List above.

CartoonGrant

Very interested in dancing lessons myself.

I had signed up for Swing lessons at Gracies in Hollywood, only to find out that I was the only person to acutally sing up for the Swing lessons.

Cant believe that I am the only person in this area looking to do a little something else with my life :)

Last edited:

DancingMom

Dreams offers adult classes

Not sure what type of dance you are interested in but Dreams Studio of Dance offers adult classes on Tuesdays starting at 7:00 they offer Sultry Jazz and the class is awesome and great for begginers. They have an adult tap class to for begginers right after the Jazz class.

If you are an experienced dancer they offer and 18 + dance line that has Tap, Jazz, Hip-hop, Lyrical/modern and a novelty class.

The adult class jazz runs 45 per month for 45 mins once a week and if you take two its 75 for both per month.

Dreams Studio of Dance
38588 Brett Way
Mechanicsville Md. 20659
301-884-8842

only about 20 mins from waldorf if that. Give them a call and you can get more info.

dancnmommy

Dance Depot in Waldorf has an adult tap class.

Dance Depot

They also do 4 week adult classes periodically during the year. They are 3x a week each 45 min. More like aerobic classes. Fun and high engergy.