aerosmith fans unite!!

C

canuk woman

BS Gal said:
What is the pooh and tigger forum? Sorry, but I'm new here and nobody will invite me to their forums. Can I get into that one?

Just go into your user cp and like click and user memberships and click on pooh and tigger's forum

StarCat

BS Gal said:
What is the pooh and tigger forum? Sorry, but I'm new here and nobody will invite me to their forums. Can I get into that one?
I'd try some other ones out. If no one has pointed you toward that one yet, they dont think you're insane. FYI you dont have to be invited to them you just request, and if they want to let you in, they will.

C

canuk woman

Omg

I just saw them last night live and it rocked!!! I've never had so much fun in my life! The jumbo screen showed some great shots of Steven Tyler's ass! and as for Lenny Kravitz well he was awesome too but I only did mild screams on him when Aerosmith came on I screamed my lungs out.

ocean733

canuk woman said:
I just saw them last night live and it rocked!!! I've never had so much fun in my life! The jumbo screen showed some great shots of Steven Tyler's ass! and as for Lenny Kravitz well he was awesome too but I only did mild screams on him when Aerosmith came on I screamed my lungs out.
The last Aerosmith concert that I went to was a blast. I'm glad that you had a good time, Canuk. :yay:

C

canuk woman

ocean733 said:
The last Aerosmith concert that I went to was a blast. I'm glad that you had a good time, Canuk. :yay:

Thanks I hope they come to town again soon because I want to try my luck at a closer view (all those people in the front got to touch Steve no fair.)