After all the statues come down......

Hijinx

Well it seems history and statues mean nothing.

Lets go up to DC and toss a rope around Martin Luther Kings statue and see how quick history and statues start to mean something.

This whole thing is nothing but a pack of blacks and some white guilt ridden poor brain washed idiots getting payback on whites.

PJay

Well it seems history and statues mean nothing.

Lets go up to DC and toss a rope around Martin Luther Kings statue and see how quick history and statues start to mean something.

This whole thing is nothing but a pack of blacks and some white guilt ridden poor brain washed idiots getting payback on whites.

Waiting and hoping for MLK to disappear as well.

Chris0nllyn

All part of that great "long game"...right?

And the right has?

Is the right picking up steam on any of their issues? Tax reform, health care, marriage rights, gun rights?

If the left isn't ahead in the long game, why do we still have threads about Hillary? Soros? ANTIFA? BLM? Why can't you all stop talking about them? Why are these losers still relevant?

Long game.

Wishbone

And the right has?

Is the right picking up steam on any of their issues? Tax reform, health care, marriage rights, gun rights?

If the left isn't ahead in the long game, why do we still have threads about Hillary? Soros? ANTIFA? BLM? Why can't you all stop talking about them? Why are these losers still relevant?

Long game.

How much is I hate to give Chris any credit his people do have everything in a quagmire.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If the left isn't ahead in the long game, why do we still have threads about Hillary? Soros? ANTIFA? BLM? Why can't you all stop talking about them?

I shouldn't surprised that you think all of those cancers are instead attributes helping a Dem long game. In any event, they are "talked about" because they are indeed very malignant cancers on the body of the country.

As for all those "right issues", the only ones I particularly care a wit about are protecting the 2A and tax reform..especially business tax reforms and lowered rates for "rich" people. Nothing "bad" has happened with respect to either one. Not much progress yet either. Plenty of time yet.

Chris0nllyn

How much is I hate to give Chris any credit his people do have everything in a quagmire.

Again, not my people. I'm a registered Libertarian and have never voted for a Democrat in my life. I may not agree with the GOP on everything, but I disgaree with the Democratic political leanings much more.

Just pointing out the obvious. You all sit on here and bitch and whine all god damned day about Hillary, Soros, BLM, Antifa, wah wah wah when you should be finding better candidates that actually share the same views as you instead of voting for your guy simply because he's not the other guy. I can recognize that both sides put us in the situation we're in. Insurmountable debt, ####ty healthcare, broad governmental powers, erroding rights of the populace, regime change and perpetual wars, etc. Voting R and/or D has given citizens of the US minor "victories" for each side. Just enough to remain palatable to their respective sides of the aisle, but not enough for lasting and meaningful change. In a good way.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And the right has?

Long game.

Right now the Right doesn't have to be ahead in anything.. they just need to sit back and watch the Liberals eat themselves.. screaming for President Trump to call out White Nationalists all the while supporting AntiFA and BLM.. Deriding a sitting President while cheering a North Korean Dictator.. Calling out the Republicans for not doing as promised and repealing OBAMACARE all the while allowing and supporting Obamacar to continue at the demise of thousands of families..

Chris0nllyn

Right now the Right doesn't have to be ahead in anything.. they just need to sit back and watch the Liberals eat themselves.. screaming for President Trump to call out White Nationalists all the while supporting AntiFA and BLM.. Deriding a sitting President while cheering a North Korean Dictator.. Calling out the Republicans for not doing as promised and repealing OBAMACARE all the while allowing and supporting Obamacar to continue at the demise of thousands of families..

I'm not talking about right now. I'm talking the last few decades.

But I hope you're right.