Age check

Lilly

The Original Lilly
24 here . . . not old enough to care if anyone knows yet ;)

And I am a crab too . . a typical one at that - descriptions of a cancerian read like a book about me - "often moody and overly emotional - but home and family oriented - make great mothers and passionate wives" - that is IF you can deal with the major mood swings!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm 38, a Scorpio sitting on the cusp of Sagittarius, which explains why I love animals and hate everyone else. :lol:

And Frank, NOBODY'S as old as Ken! :roflmao:
(Just kidding, Ken :kiss: )

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
Originally posted by Christy
I"m a Libra and a Scorpio (I'm on the cusp so I get to be both), which would explain my insanity at times! :twitch:

Me too! October 23? Although I checked the charts (I was really into this in high school) and the year I was born, the sun was in Scorpio that day. So I consider myself a Scorpio.

Oh, yeah, and I'm 23.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Lilly
24 here . . . not old enough to care if anyone knows yet ;)

And I am a crab too . . a typical one at that - descriptions of a cancerian read like a book about me - "often moody and overly emotional - but home and family oriented - make great mothers and passionate wives" - that is IF you can deal with the major mood swings!

Uh...I hope this doesn't apply to ALL cancerians, else Otter is in major TROUBLE. Somehow, I don't quite picture him as a "great mother and passionate wife"... :shocked: The major mood swings I can buy... :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by jazz lady

Uh...I hope this doesn't apply to ALL cancerians, else Otter is in major TROUBLE. Somehow, I don't quite picture him as a "great mother and passionate wife"... :shocked: The major mood swings I can buy... :lol:

:lol: Did cattitude hire you to abuse me today?? I think I took enough abuse last night!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
We're already having a party on the 29th, why not celebrate all of your birthdays then?

Oh, by the way, I'm $#!

Dam@N ke&YBoA$#d, it8s mEs(SiN$G u)p ag@!AN!!!

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Originally posted by Ken King
Chilly,

I'm at least twice your age and a Scorpio.

That makes you > 46....which means you can be anywhere from 46 to 119 or so?...

and since Vrai has declared you as the oldest, shall we say 119??... :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter

:lol: Did cattitude hire you to abuse me today?? I think I took enough abuse last night!!

That's not what SHE said... :shocked: And yes, she DID hire me - the pay's not great, but oh...the BENEFITS... :lol:

tater

Im 31....... look like 39:mad: .......act like 21 :dude: ........feel like 85:dead:
And........ a pisces, whatever that means (I'm not much up on the star/ horoscope/ ms. Cleo/ oujia board stuff) Not that there is anything wrong with that Ms. Cleo (you silly girl)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin

That makes you > 46....which means you can be anywhere from 46 to 119 or so?...

and since Vrai has declared you as the oldest, shall we say 119??... :lmao:

Let's just say I ain't 50 yet and leave it at that.

Vrai,

I know you were kidding, but damn girl that was mean (which is my job). Now get back in the kitchen and fix Larry his Geritol.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Ken King

Let's just say I ain't 50 yet and leave it at that.

Holy chit!!...:confused: I've gone all these years here thinking I wasn't the oldest...now I'm not so sure....

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
geeezzz...i've been working for a living today

Okay...I'm a goat...but just barely. December 23 here. I was feeling pretty good about otter, the cowboy thing and all...now I find out I might be hooked up with the "old fart" on the board....think I'll be needing a drink tonight!!! :rolleyes:

tater

Originally posted by BchBns

honey cakes, I think you look 25 and will look that way for the rest of your life ... :kiss: -ing up!

Hmmmm, thanks babe.... I think. What did you do? Not like you to kiss up. :confused:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up

Scorpio, that only explains my demeanor.

And BK..too funny. Old enough to be what now. Our granddaddios?

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Okay, Okay . . .

For all you male crabs out there - here is a less "gender-specific" definition of our cancerian nature - of which there seems to be plenty on this boards (i.e. moodiness :) )

Cancer is symbolized by the Crab. You're deeply emotional and intuitive, and your top concern is family. Something of a homebody, you prefer to stay in rather than go out on the town. You can be moody, drawing into your protective shell if things get too intense around you.

Home is where the heart is for Cancer, a great nurturer and protector of family, home and tradition. This sign is ruled by the Moon, and the Crab's emotions often swing with the cycle of that shimmering orb. Catch that mood on an upswing, and you are likely to encounter a caring and devoted soul who can easily take the lead in romance. The strong-willed, persistent Crab will usually get its way, but that's not a bad thing, since it usually means being drawn into a shell, which is rife with carnal pleasures. As is natural to a Water sign, Cancer's moods can flow like a meandering river or rage like the highest seas. Either way, the Crab rewards brave sailors with a seductive nest in which to test many moods, feelings and emotions. Scarlett O'Hara, that great protector of Tara, must've been a Crab!

By the way - this is from Astrology.com - Great Site!