Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

An International Transgender Conspiracy Has Been Unmasked

Last week saw the release of leaked documents from the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH). Running to over 100 pages, the documents given by one or more whistleblowers to Michael Shellenberger provide a disturbing insight into the realities of what “gender medicine” looks like in practice around the globe in the words of those directly involved.

WPATH is a group of self-appointed experts who draft the influential “Standards of Care for the Health of Transgender and Gender Diverse People,” now in its eighth edition. These standards are used by health professionals worldwide and are held out as “best practice” ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

You Thought You Were Learning a New Language, but There's a Different Agenda Afoot

For about a year, I learned foreign languages with Duolingo. I spent extensive time working on Spanish and Japanese, and I dabbled in Welsh, Hebrew, and Italian. Duolingo is an effective and often fun way of learning a new language, despite some annoyances. For starters, Duolingo likes to send way too many notifications. Almost every day without fail, I would get a notification before 7:30 in the morning calling me out for not already spending hours on the app.

But there was another thing I noticed early on about Duolingo: there was an awful lot of gayness in the lessons and exercises. I wrote about it last May:

Here’s an example: on Saturday morning, I did a speaking lesson. The way those work is that you have 10 sentences that you have to listen to and speak back. Duolingo has these cartoon characters (which are politically correct enough that one of them wears a burka) that you encounter throughout your journey on the app or website, and they’re the ones to speak what you must speak back.
In this particular lesson, two of the exercises had male characters talking about “mi novio” (my boyfriend). Another male character spoke about “mi esposo” (my husband), while a female character said something about “mi esposa” (my wife). If you’re keeping score, that’s four out of 10 exercises dealing with same-sex relationships.
Lest you think that this is some special phenomenon for Pride Month Advent, I’ve noticed several gay and lesbian exercises throughout my time using the app. While none of the characters are explicitly gay in and of themselves — though I have my doubts about one of them — many of the characters will blurt out a sentence about a same-sex relationship from time to time.

I also wrote about the reading comprehension stories that featured lesbian characters. As I advanced in my language learning, I noticed that there were a lot of sentences about men buying skirts. (Come to think of it, there was a preponderance of exercises about people of both sexes buying skirts. Do people travel to Spanish-speaking countries for the express purpose of buying skirts?)

For months, I didn’t think about it as anything other than something to make fun of. But this weekend, I stumbled on a tweet that Libs of TikTok posted on Friday, which exposed the truth: all of the gay content in Duolingo is by design. The tweet includes screenshots of a blog post crowing about how Duolingo is all about “normalizing queerness.”

The word “queerness” is what triggers my spidey senses. I don’t remember if I’ve written this here at PJ Media, but I’ve often said out loud that my definition of “queer” is “gay with an agenda.” So to see the emphasis on “queer” characters tells us what we need to know.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not Even Video Evidence is Enough. Judd Legum's Gotcha Video of Nonbinary Teen Backfires BIG Time

The only problem is ... the video shows the complete opposite of what he was going for. Instead of a frightened victim of a hate crime beating, Benedict is, well, not as sympathetic as her supporters would like her to be.

To begin, the earliest reports indicated Benedict needed support walking out of the bathroom, only to be contradicted by an official statement by the school that all the students walked on their own to the principal's office.

So, this 'blacked out,' bit seems unlikely.

I'm shocked queer activists are lying about the situation

Medical Examiner Says Nex Benedict Died of Suicide, Not Blunt Trauma

"Aggressive gender policing in bathrooms."

Oklahoma “human rights” activists hijacked a memorial for Benedict to campaign against “MAGA extremists” like Chaya Raichik and Oklahoma Superintendent Ryan Walters.

Our own Chad Felix Greene did a great breakdown of the case, showing how poorly it was reported. Benedict finished out the day at school. The next morning, she was acting strange and her mother took her to the hospital. Police video from the hospital room didn't show any wounds to Benedict's head.

Now we're (not) hearing from the media that Benedict probably died of suicide.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Treasury Department tacitly endorses debanking opponents of transgender hormones for kids

The Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network sees little difference between cryptocurrency transactions that may be tied to Hamas and banking services for U.S. groups that advocate for religious liberty, immigration restrictions and a "watchful waiting" approach to pediatric gender confusion.

That's the impression from FinCEN's email to large banks and financial institutions including Western Union and PayPal, urging them to review a "hate group" report and "hate symbol" database by progressive activists in the context of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

The House Judiciary Committee and its Weaponization of the Federal Government published the Jan. 16, 2021 email in an interim staff report on federal law enforcement "commandeer[ing] financial institutions to spy on Americans."

They held a hearing last week on alleged collusion between big banks and the feds to surveil financial transactions without "any specific evidence of particularized criminal conduct," focused on political terms including "MAGA," purchases of "religious texts" and visits to gun retailers.

The FBI, Department of Homeland Security and National Counterterrorism Center shared an intelligence report with banks in the days after the riot that warned Americans who "expressed opposition to firearm regulations, open borders, COVID-19 lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the 'deep state'" may qualify as "domestic violent extremists," the staff report said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Of course, the doctors always cite 'data' from places like WPATH. But as journalist Michael Shellenberger recently revealed in his explosive 'WPATH Files,' all of WPATH's 'guidance' is completely made up, if not a deliberate lie.

Now, a study out of California has revealed that the suicide lie doctors have been telling parents for years is even more despicable than we could have imagined. It turns out that not only does 'gender surgery' NOT reduce the risk of suicide, but it actually more than DOUBLES it in cases where men have vaginoplasties to try to convince themselves that they are women.

More from Not The Bee:

Study finds that the attempted-suicide rate among transgender women [men] who received a vaginoplasty in California was twice as high during the period after the surgery compared with the period before the surgery.
The investigators analyzed data on all 868 people who received a vaginoplasty and 357 people who received a phalloplasty in California from 2012-2018. There were an average of 2 years of data before and after surgery.
Among those receiving a vaginoplasty, the rate of suicide attempts was twice as high after the surgery, at 3.3%, compared with before, at 1.5%.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The problem is correcting itself.

A hard over correction to be sure, but the more realistic help they should have been getting was rejected by the Leftist Cult that needs the votes of the perverts in their ranks.

Sucks to be them.

Clem72

Of course, the doctors always cite 'data' from places like WPATH. But as journalist Michael Shellenberger recently revealed in his explosive 'WPATH Files,' all of WPATH's 'guidance' is completely made up, if not a deliberate lie.

Now, a study out of California has revealed that the suicide lie doctors have been telling parents for years is even more despicable than we could have imagined. It turns out that not only does 'gender surgery' NOT reduce the risk of suicide, but it actually more than DOUBLES it in cases where men have vaginoplasties to try to convince themselves that they are women.

More from Not The Bee:

My question is, who is performing vaginoplasties on people who committed suicide?

No, I get it, they are likely comparing trans people who choose not to get this operation with those who do. Unless they actually found a large group of trans people who want to get the surgery but are for some reason prevented from doing so, but this seems unlikely. And these are different groups of people with different levels of body dysphoria. Those who don't go for the "full Monty" probably are happier with themselves than those who do.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Restaurant Manager Tells Trans Activists GTFO After CONFRONTING Him Over Employee Misgendering Them​

Hijinx

If you meet a guy who insists it's a woman how do you avoid telling them to get the hell away from you,
Get away from me you freak.