Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

Clem72

She did neither hair Dye or makeup.

Hormones do indeed change your sex as hormones are what help contribute to developing your sex.
During fetal development. No amount of hormones will cause a male to grow ovaries, nor a female to grow testes. Quit being silly you science denier.
635697170602294481-dolezal_2177560_ver1.0 (1).jpg

And if you don't think that's hair dye and makeup you're stupider than I look.

StmarysCity79

During fetal development. No amount of hormones will cause a male to grow ovaries, nor a female to grow testes. Quit being silly you science denier.
View attachment 176723

And if you don't think that's hair dye and makeup you're stupider than I look.

Ovaries and testes are not the only markers of sex

Sex can be determined by hormone levels as well.

There are many people born hermaphrodites, intersex or without testes or ovaries

StmarysCity79

Wrong! Sex is determined by one thing and one thing only. The chromosomes. XX for female. XY for male. PERIOD!
Ain't science fun?

" Defend your existence because I’m too lazy/ignorant/propagandized to use my six remaining brain cell to form an intelligent, compassionate understanding of you.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
" Defend your existence because I’m too lazy/ignorant/propagandized to use my six remaining brain cell to form an intelligent, compassionate understanding of you.”
No.

You're just a mentally ill ****wit.

If a doctor grafts a horn on your forehead you're still a retard, not a unicorn.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don't you love the constant

you hate

just because you do not support weirdos going into woman's spaces

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WOKE TikToker MELTSDOWN Over Dollar General Cashier Misgendering Them After Their Card Gets DECLINED

Clem72

Ovaries and testes are not the only markers of sex

Sex can be determined by hormone levels as well.

There are many people born hermaphrodites, intersex or without testes or ovaries
No, you are confusing sex and gender. Sex is determined by role in procreation during the procreation phase of the organisms lifecycle. Hormones can be indicative of sex, but are not determinant. Postmenopausal women have less estrogen than men, by your definition that makes them male.

OccamsRazor

Libtards on COVID: "FOLLOW THE SIENCE.. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE... you can't make up your own facts about COVID! Its REAL and you need to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

Libtards on gender: "Gender is determined by hormones and stuff! It works because it fits our narrative and beliefs. Never mind that whole SCIENCE thing!

:killingme:blahblah:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do NOT call me a girl or she / her ... but I want to be called Girl Friend and MOM .... later call em Grandpa

StmarysCity79

No, you are confusing sex and gender. Sex is determined by role in procreation during the procreation phase of the organisms lifecycle. Hormones can be indicative of sex, but are not determinant. Postmenopausal women have less estrogen than men, by your definition that makes them male.

Sex is absolutely not determined by role in procreation.

Clem72

Sex is absolutely not determined by role in procreation.

"sex" comes from Latin sexus, -ūs, which comes from a root sec- meaning "cut" (compare section, dissect, segment). The original meaning was "division", which shifted to "a way of dividing something in half", and thus to "the division between men and women; biological sex"

Biological Sex refers to a set of biological attributes in humans and animals. It is primarily associated with physical and physiological features including chromosomes, gene expression, hormone levels and function, and reproductive/sexual anatomy.

Don't bother responding, we don't need any more proof of your idiocy.