Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yawn. Your arguments to support hatred and discrimination are trite and boring.
:roflmao: Can't refute it, huh? :roflmao:

Question for you to keep in mind for future reference.

How would you explain to your "Trans" person, who thinks he's a woman, why he got Prostate Cancer, if as you say, he's really a woman?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Clem72

Yawn. Your arguments to support hatred and discrimination are trite and boring.
I know I shouldn't respond, but I wouldn't want others to read what you wrote and misunderstand my position (as you intentionally have done).

I don't support hatred and discrimination. I don't have a problem if people feel like they are a different gender (or both or neither) and want to present themselves as such. Live and let live. I just won't be gaslit into agreeing that biological facts do not exist.

And about the most "discriminatory" view I may have is that of limiting trans participation in sports which can be (though is not always) unfair and even dangerous depending upon the specific details. There's a reason many sports are separated into weight classes, age groups, level of expertise, and sex and elevating someone above these limitations is not a live and let live approach, it's an encroachment on other's rights and dignity.

StmarysCity79

I know I shouldn't respond, but I wouldn't want others to read what you wrote and misunderstand my position (as you intentionally have done).

I don't support hatred and discrimination. I don't have a problem if people feel like they are a different gender (or both or neither) and want to present themselves as such. Live and let live. I just won't be gaslit into agreeing that biological facts do not exist.

And about the most "discriminatory" view I may have is that of limiting trans participation in sports which can be (though is not always) unfair and even dangerous depending upon the specific details. There's a reason many sports are separated into weight classes, age groups, level of expertise, and sex and elevating someone above these limitations is not a live and let live approach, it's an encroachment on other's rights and dignity.

I agree. Which is why it should be standardized and done on a hormone level based system or based on when the person transitioned and how long they have been on hormones or another scientifically backed system.

There are still people born men who are smaller and not as strong as some females and should be allowed to compete where their current gender identity lies where appropriate.

In sports with weight classes, age restriction or skill it is much easier.

In sports without those it is harder but i still think there can be a baseline critieria made to include everyone based on scientific data.