Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

Tech

School Enlists ‘Genderqueer’ Witch To Speak To Students About Dating, Survey Them About Their Sexuality

Tobin is a “practitioner astrologer and rune reader” with an organization called Prana House, where Tobin regularly hosts meetups for “queer witches.” After she was brought to Unionville High School to give a talk on “safe dating,” the complaints from parents began to flood in.

Parents began reaching out to the school to flag Tobin’s presentation that used materials from pro-abortion group Planned Parenthood, and that her social media accounts are filled with both witch-themed and sexually explicit material — one picture features Tobin topless, showcasing that she had her breasts removed. Tobin’s Instagram bio contains the phrases “BLACK LIVES MATTER,” “heathens against hate,” and “NO TERFS OR SWERFS OR NAZIS IN VALHALLA.”

The district downplayed the presentation and said parents had fallen for “misinformation,” according to emails shared with The Daily Wire. But parents are resurfacing the issue after one parent, Chad Williams, a local lawyer, discovered that Tobin had also administered a sex-themed survey to the students in addition to giving the presentation on dating.

According to summaries of the surveys obtained by The Daily Wire, students, most of whom were 14 years old, had been asked about their gender identity and whether they had ever been “pressured” into a sexual act or whether someone had pressured them to do something sexual.

When asked for comment on the situation, the district indicated that it no longer worked with Chester County Crime Victims Center.

“From 2016-2023, the Chester County Crime Victims Center (CVC) provided lessons on safe dating to students at Unionville High School (UHS),” the school told The Daily Wire. “All presenters from CVC completed required clearances and training to present from a script in schools. The Unionville-Chadds Ford School District’s (UCFSD) policy 235.1 governs the administration of surveys to students. UCFSD is currently investigating whether the Survey policy was followed during these presentations.”
Where was Joe? His house is only a couple miles away.

Hijinx

How can you feel good or respect yourself after that kind of win?
If you can make yourself think you are a female you can make yourself proud to beat the other females.
It's all party of the sickness. Don't you think Lia Thomas has sex with females? The old fashioned way?

thurley42

HY;FR
If you can make yourself think you are a female you can make yourself proud to beat the other females.
It's all party of the sickness. Don't you think Lia Thomas has sex with females? The old fashioned way?
No because I think almost all females, despite what they say, are seriously scheeved out by the creepy dude and want nothing to do with them....just my opinion...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No because I think almost all females, despite what they say, are seriously scheeved out by the creepy dude and want nothing to do with them....just my opinion...
But then again, there are the couples that swap genders. Dude is now a chick and chick is now a dude. I don't get it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's called "straight with extra steps" :D
That makes no sense.

I did spot another one in the wild on Sunday. St. Andrews transfer station. Mini skirt, crop top, ripped fishnets with black high heels. The full beard, cowboy hat and double string of pearls finished off his ensemble.

Hijinx

That makes no sense.

I did spot another one in the wild on Sunday. St. Andrews transfer station. Mini skirt, crop top, ripped fishnets with black high heels. The full beard, cowboy hat and double string of pearls finished off his ensemble.
Don't these people ever look in a mirror?
Then they wonder why people laugh at them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Target ABANDONS LGTBQ Clothes For Kids AHEAD Of Pride Month After MASSIVE Backlash & Sales TANKING!​

Hijinx

We are being asked to accept what we used to laugh at.
Now most of us still laugh but it's behind their backs.

You can put lipstick on a pig or a male who think he is a woman, but the pig is still a pig and the freak is still a man.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
7i2yrw.jpg