• Taylor Hicks

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • Katherine McPhee

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

canuk woman

I am so happy that Taylor won that I can't even describe my happiness in words but in song *to the tune of "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing"*

Last year they broke my heart
I wanted to get even with them this year
and I got my revenge on FOX

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Geek said:
Did you see Toni Braxton try and sex up the Ghetto song? That was really weird too.

GoTaylor!!!!!

I think she just did a few lines in the dressing room. All she could do is say "haa". Did she actually HAVE a career? What a :loser:.

Last edited:

Geek

PrchJrkr said:
I think she just did a few lines in the dressing room. All she could do is say "haa". Did she actually HAVE a career? What a :loser:.

It was too creepy. She should focus on her voice not try and sex it up. Speaking of lines, it is so sad that Whitney Houston became a Crack ho. She had an amazing voice.

Pete

Repete
:yikes: :really:

Attachments

• americanidolkatharinemcpheeyellowdress.jpg
    americanidolkatharinemcpheeyellowdress.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 105

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
canuk woman said:
I am so happy that Taylor won that I can't even describe my happiness in words but in song *to the tune of "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing"*

Last year they broke my heart
I wanted to get even with them this year
and I got my revenge on FOX
You voted, like, five million times, didn't ya?

C

canuk woman

BS Gal said:
You voted, like, five million times, didn't ya?

Not by phoning in (I live in Canada remember? they don't take votes from Canada because we have our own "Idol" franchise) but by voting online via tv.com. To be honest I don't know how many times I voted I lost count every time. Why who did you want to win?