Aircraft Carrier Water Supply

OccamsRazor

I wonder which will come first?
The effort to correct the water system(s) on-board this and other ships...
Or, the effort to investigate EVERY sailor on this ship to try to find out who provided the info to the press.

Reactions: BOP

PeoplesElbow

I wonder which will come first?
The effort to correct the water system(s) on-board this and other ships...
Or, the effort to investigate EVERY sailor on this ship to try to find out who provided the info to the press.
Think you know the answer to that one.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Angry Cops ran a story like this on Oct 1st except he said it was the Nimitz and was contaminated with jet fuel.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Somewhere engineers are scouring over drawings and throughout the boat looking for the cross-connect between the potable water and bilge pumping systems.

black dog

Free America
When I was installing an elevator on Edgewood/ Aberdeen, mogas was reported to be coming out of water fixtures in the building next to us.

black dog

Free America
Somewhere engineers are scouring over drawings and throughout the boat looking for the cross-connect between the potable water and bilge pumping systems.
I certain they are, cross connection, wrong backflow, no backflow, to long of a hose in a mopsink, a hose dropped in the bilge......

Natron0915

This is the sort of thing that bothers me, they want nothing but the crew to shut up and keep working while being poisoned.

I remember "fondly" my days on the Kitty and showers smelling an awful lot like JP-5.