Aldi Store

MarieB

sounds like a smaller version of Food Lion
I'd rather get a Wegman's or another store that sold some "gourmet" stuff. Somewhere close I could buy a nice piece of meat, not have to go shopping on the weekend and freeze everything.
That's the difference between us and our cousins in Europe, they don't shop every 2 weeks and freeze.
They tend to eat fresh, small orders every couple of days.

It's nothing like Food Lion

Sweet 16

^^8^^
It's not fancy, but everything in it is packaged similar to name-brand and in some cases it actually is name-brand stuff but way cheaper than the grocery store. There is also a seasonal aisle where you can find stuff for your patio or small appliances. We go to the one in Brandywine all the time and save a ton of money. The ones in Virginia sell wine and you can get a pretty decent bottle for $2.97!

OldHillcrestGuy

It's not fancy, but everything in it is packaged similar to name-brand and in some cases it actually is name-brand stuff but way cheaper than the grocery store. There is also a seasonal aisle where you can find stuff for your patio or small appliances. We go to the one in Brandywine all the time and save a ton of money. The ones in Virginia sell wine and you can get a pretty decent bottle for $2.97!

Had a blast in there yesterday, got alot of bad goodies to eat. We go about every 2 weeks and each time i seems they are getting more and more name brand items. Brandywine store is very nice. That seasonal aisle, you never know what you might find. Yesterday they had all kinds of garden things. Had some hanging baskets of flowers that really looked great. Milk 3.17 a gallon.

C

czygvtwkr

It always amazes me how few people it takes to run those stores, that and the giant conveyor belts they have.